Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Jersey will also be redesigned too...

via J23app

"@KingJames is officially a Laker. Be the first to get the newly designed 2018-19 LeBron James Nike Icon Edition Los Angeles Lakers Swingman Jersey (unveiled soon)"
What the heck

Lakers changing jerseys finally

I don’t know what’s icon anymore

So Home yellow will be diff while purple and white stay the same? Or is this the city jersey? Or whatever

If you don’t want the patch, cop from fanatics, Nike, or nba store. Lakers store will have the patch. So u do have a choice
I like the wish patch, I was just saying Nike.com should have the option to have the patch on or off on the site.

Reading the tweet it’s the city jersey which e knew they would b changing. Hope it’s somethint like the showtime lakers jerseys

The "subject to change" watermark on the jersey pictures now makes sense and explains the 9/20/18 ship date.

I wouldn’t expect earlier shipping date even without a change. Once stock runs out, they normally don’t have mire blanks until the new season. Nfl is the same.

Reading the tweet it’s the city jersey which e knew they would b changing. Hope it’s somethint like the showtime lakers jerseys

That’s the most logical thing. All of the city jerseys for just about every team is heavily discounted compared to the other editions.

Really sucks that they won’t be making the Lebron authentic in black. (city edition) that jersey alone would break jersey sales

Yeah, i hate how they changed the damn names of the jerseys.

just stick to the home, away, and alternate

They had to take em down cause he hasn't signed the contract yet lol.

I wonder what the Lakers jersey redesign is? I hope it's back to the circle neck and 97 font.

Bring back those shadow numbers :nthat:

Please based gawd

s-l300.jpg

I don’t follow soccer threads so I’m going to ask here. Anyone got any of the Nike World Cup jerseys fromthis run who also has a swingman NBA and can help me with sizing?

Wait so those 9/20 LeBron Lakers Jersey ship dates are for real? Even for those who ordered Sunday night?

Wait so those 9/20 LeBron Lakers Jersey ship dates are for real? Even for those who ordered Sunday night?

I think so. They may really be doing a redesign. All the jerseys now have a "subject to change" watermark on them.

Found a Durant authentic for $90 on clearance, no idea why unless he doesn't sign LOL. Scooped it up.

I don’t follow soccer threads so I’m going to ask here. Anyone got any of the Nike World Cup jerseys fromthis run who also has a swingman NBA and can help me with sizing?
I picked up both Nike and Adidas replica jerseys from this World Cup and while I can squeeze into a Nike medium, I sized up to Large in soccer jerseys because of how snug the sleeves fit. I'm 5'11" 175-180 lbs and wear a 30 waist size in jeans. I tend to size up due to wide back/shoulders. Swingmans are the same for me, while a Medium fits in the waist, I size up to a large because of the chest fit. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom