Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Buying a jersey and scanning its label will allow specific accesses in Nike app.

Last edited:
The therma flex warm up jackets are nice. Can't wait for this stuff to drop.

And the retail jerseys won't have the company logos. Just the swoosh.

The therma flex warm up jackets are nice. Can't wait for this stuff to drop.

And the retail jerseys won't have the company logos. Just the swoosh.

Thank God.

Btw that new app with the chip on the jerseys looks dope... Also an innovative way to fight the replicas. S/o to Nike

When I first heard about the chip in the jersey today I thought it would be an excuse to raise price to 300-400 for authentics. $200 has just made my day. Can't wait !

$200 is somewhat reasonable. They probably saw how adidas at $300 ain't do too well and put 2 and 2 together

swish new.jpg

Stunned it's only $200, that's dope. So I'll cop mine off Swoosh for $120, I can live with that.

A few of these are FIRE, some of them are trash though. That red Blazers jersey is hard. Sixers joint is beautiful.

When does the gear go on sale? I want some Knicks hoodies

Whats with damn near every team having a black jersey tho? The Warriors and Clippers dont have anything close to black in their team colors

Whats with damn near every team having a black jersey tho? The Warriors and Clippers dont have anything close to black in their team colors
They both were wearing black before Nike. I thought the clippers used black with their new logo update. Not sure about the significance with the warriors though.

They both were wearing black before Nike. I thought the clippers used black with their new logo update. Not sure about the significance with the warriors though.

Yea I know theyve been havin a bunch if black Alt jerseys for years, I'm not blaming Nike. But I figured the switch over to Nike would at least change that. The clippers team colors are red and blue, is it too hard to give them a blue alt. uniform instead of them wearing black like damn near every other team? Just doesnt make sense :lol:

The statement jersey reflects Oakland's deep rooted history and culture. People from the bay been calling SF "The City" and Oakland "The Town" for decades.
IMG_1336.jpg

"THE TREE. We know that“Oakland” comes from the name nineteenth-century Spanish ranchers gave the area: encinal, referring to a grove of oak trees. ... But the city's tree logo—a serpentine latticework of clean lines spreading into an interlocking canopy—is a mystery."

The statement jersey reflects Oakland's deep rooted history and culture. People from the bay been calling SF "The City" and Oakland "The Town" for decades.
IMG_1336.jpg

"THE TREE. We know that“Oakland” comes from the name nineteenth-century Spanish ranchers gave the area: encinal, referring to a grove of oak trees. ... But the city's tree logo—a serpentine latticework of clean lines spreading into an interlocking canopy—is a mystery."
Repped. Have no idea about the Bay, thanks for clarification.

Back
Top Bottom