Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

They really paid a billion? I'm assuming that's because of the Nike logo slapped everywhere especially right up on front of the jersey

I remember the adidas deal for 10 years wasn't anywhere close to a billion but again I could be wrong.

Big gamble, didn't expect them to pay that much

They really paid a billion? I'm assuming that's because of the Nike logo slapped everywhere especially right up on front of the jersey

I remember the adidas deal for 10 years wasn't anywhere close to a billion but again I could be wrong.

Big gamble, didn't expect them to pay that much

The 3 strikes 400 million for 11 yrs... For a billion you get many jersey options and the NDC jerseys and a lower price..

Spot on :lol: I had $350 million in my head because I remember when adidas took over.

Hopefully pays off especially consumers

Yea that clippers logo is a fail

Don't like the black either and I'm a fan of black jerseys

They need a refresh ASAP

I knew someone that interned for the clippers marketing team when i was in college. he said the upper management was trash.

IMG_9685.JPG

They are out

the dri-fit jersey looks like it's dri-fit. i'm guessing its a huge size.

what was the price? is it an authentic?

I'm gonna say that's a swingmans I'm gonna assume they will be exact materials and look/feel as limited nfl jerseys

so they're gonna have swingman (iron on) and authentics (stitched)? they should make it the same as their NFL jerseys: Game, Limited, Elite...

Back
Top Bottom