Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Yea I know theyve been havin a bunch if black Alt jerseys for years, I'm not blaming Nike. But I figured the switch over to Nike would at least change that. The clippers team colors are red and blue, is it too hard to give them a blue alt. uniform instead of them wearing black like damn near every other team? Just doesnt make sense :lol:
My bad fam didn't see this at first, they're away is blue already I believe. I think the home is white.

Stunned it's only $200, that's dope. So I'll cop mine off Swoosh for $120, I can live with that.

A few of these are FIRE, some of them are trash though. That red Blazers jersey is hard. Sixers joint is beautiful.

When does the gear go on sale? I want some Knicks hoodies

I think most items will go on sale on September 29. Statement jerseys go on sale in November.

Prices aren't bad. Aren't those chips the same used by Nintendo in Amiibos for in game extras that people sell? If those things lead to anything worthwhile, gonna be a disaster.

IMG_4956.PNG

Prices aren't bad. Aren't those chips the same used by Nintendo in Amiibos for in game extras that people sell? If those things lead to anything worthwhile, gonna be a disaster.
Nike can drop PEs for certain players and expect you to buy their jersey to get said PEs. So not only would they sell the shoe, they would also be getting money from the jerseys. Could end up being a terrible idea for people who want certain pairs being sold thru the NFC NBAconnect...

If Nike really wanna eat then they drop both swingman and authentic on iD with retro options. Let us make any player from any team with any jersey.

It is kinda interesting that adidas provided the replica, swingman, and authentic and Nike is cutting out the lower tier. gotta figure they've priced some casual fans out, especially at the youth level.

If Nike really wanna eat then they drop both swingman and authentic on iD with retro options. Let us make any player from any team with any jersey.

It is kinda interesting that adidas provided the replica, swingman, and authentic and Nike is cutting out the lower tier. gotta figure they've priced some casual fans out, especially at the youth level.

Paying a billion $ for the rights, it seem they would drop every variant they could

Nike can drop PEs for certain players and expect you to buy their jersey to get said PEs. So not only would they sell the shoe, they would also be getting money from the jerseys. Could end up being a terrible idea for people who want certain pairs being sold thru the NFC NBAconnect...

My point is that you wont even need to buy the jersey if its the same concept thus taking away any advantage someone who really bought the jersey has.

The red blazers jersey is the best
The best shorts though belong to Boston with those black greens

New Orleans looks like nobody GAF about us, pure garbage. The jazz jerseys are dope AF so that's a nice icing on that king cake of dissapoinment.

$200 authentics is glorious. Nike priced these right but started charging 300+ for their NFL Authentics. They're backwards as hell.

Lastly, I hope this NFC technology is able to deter the fake jerseys.

NFL jerseys are terrible to overcharge because da rosters turn over too frequent, and all those jerseys end up in sales bins.

i be scavenger status off ebay with NFL jerseys, they be priced right, just watch out for da fakes.

Yea I know theyve been havin a bunch if black Alt jerseys for years, I'm not blaming Nike. But I figured the switch over to Nike would at least change that. The clippers team colors are red and blue, is it too hard to give them a blue alt. uniform instead of them wearing black like damn near every other team? Just doesnt make sense :lol:

Clippers rebrand from last season has black prominent in it, as well as the court.

la_clippers_logo_detail.png

Clippers_Court_infographic-3.jpg

Whoever the clippers paid for that new garbage logo stole money from them. Looks like something drawn up after a few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom