Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

g-time g-time we added Melo, Michael carter-Williams, Ennis, and Brandon Knight! We got way better IMO... Ariza wanted too much money and did u not see the close out game? Dude was 0 for the century! Moute barely cracked the rotation in playoffs. I’m just hoping we get some really nice “city jerseys” and “earned” jerseys this go around...

The whole team was 0 for the century. Harden was 0-27 at one point. Moute barely cracked the lineup in the playoffs because he was still hurt and favoring his shoulder he dislocated towards the end of the season.

Ennis will help with the perimeter defense but melo is coming off the bench and offers little on defense. Carter-Williams and McKnight are point guards and depth (that’s four or five on the team now if you include Harden and Gordon, who play the point in certain rotations). They’re not going to guard KD, Bron or a teams best player. Again, I am a Rockets fan. I just think the team’s defense took a step backwards.

Don’t mean to derail the thread.

I’m over wishing for the purple Lebrons now, but I need this ASAP. Nike’s so frustrating with their decisions on what they release and don’t.

55E48AF3-0BF2-4AFD-8D1A-0D8C94ECA319.jpeg

g-time g-time don’t get me started on “playoff harden” lol he kills me at times! MCW can play and guard almost any position on the court btw. Marquese Chris will fit in nicely w/ rockets too! Can’t wait for the season to start

I’m definitely biased as a Sixers fan but they might have the best looking jerseys and gear overall so far with the Nike takeover.

Agreed. It’s just tough to beat a Uni combo when your colors are red, white, and blue.

Although my one nitpick is that I wish the blue Uni’s said “Sixers” instead of “Phila” but I know why they went the route they did with that.

Lakers in pinstripes?!?!? Hahahaha, hideous. Nike has dope gear but their jerseys are worse than Adidas and I thought those were bad.

That is the worst thing I have ever seen done to a timeless franchise. What in all of the ****s.

That was the magic Johnson inspired design so I can kind of see it. It’s alright. Just nothing you’d picture the Lakers in.

Back
Top Bottom