Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

553FC1FC-5F54-4F31-B870-4DD5D85C8397.jpeg
Not bad

Hornets still have the best classic uniforms. The teal last year was great, but the white this year is so fly.

Hoping that means the purple next year.

Let me know what you think about them when they come in. Wondering how they fit. Last year's showtime pants were awesome imo. They weren't thermaflex, but they were like water repellent, a cool material. This year's thermaflex pants look more tailored too... wondering if thats the case

are the pant legs tapered on them?

wanna get a pair but afraid since i'm an XL in pants, they're gonna make my feet disappear like back in the 90's with the JNCO jeans....

Look really tapered in that pic which I prefer

Can’t do wide leg sweat pants no more

last years were tapered for sure. These look even more tapered to me. Too tapered for a guy buying XXL waistband like myself lol. I don't want JNCO jeans, but I also don't want leggings on my frame :lol:

JUST ORERED!!! THANKS FOR THIS~!!!

what's weird though is that it doesn't appear on the website anymore... what does that mean? i can still click on the link, it'll show up and i can add to cart and check out, but why'd they take out of the website?

They probably just waiting to make a splash tomorrow when the ceremony takes place. My order still shows up too. It’s a preorder so not like they pushing things back.

They probably just waiting to make a splash tomorrow when the ceremony takes place. My order still shows up too. It’s a preorder so not like they pushing things back.

just makin sure. thanks!

got screwed over before so i got a little nervous....

Back
Top Bottom