Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

12A415FE-3F65-4CDC-9499-F266BDFFB00B.jpeg

I found a few authentic last season The Bay jerseys at my local Marshall’s for $99. Only size they had was 48.

12A415FE-3F65-4CDC-9499-F266BDFFB00B.jpeg

I found a few authentic last season The Bay jerseys at my local Marshall’s for $99. Only size they had was 48.

Seems expensive for Marshalls prices. I seen some dubs jersey (icon) at mine and all-star game from this year and they’ve all been $49 and under.

Anyone who got a custom authentic with an issue been able to get theirs corrected? The name on the back is too low and it's driving me crazy.

I really do not think there are going to be any authentics of these earned jerseys. Even the wolves shop only has shown swingman so far.

I think it’s pretty crazy to think that the only reason I have a Lakers authentic rn is because I went to NYC as a trip and stopped by the nba store. Both nike and fanatics never got it which is insane.

im thinking about grabbing the pink one but im hoping they put swingman shorts up for these earned sets.

Ordered the earned Bucks hoodie from Fanatics with some Fan Cash and Dr Pepper 30% code, but that was it, even looking at their Pro Shop website, can't see really wanting anything else, probably would have jumped at an authentic jersey but the design really doesn't work too well on hats in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom