Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

So....

Two weeks ago my Lebron authentic finally came in but the wish logo was slanted.

Call Laker store and they said send it back we have more.

Call back today and they said that all of the ones they have have slanted logos....smh

The refunded me 50 bucks and are send my jersey back to me. I'll get the logo fixed myself.

I'm done with Lakers store...

so they have more :nerd:

They do have more. They made it seem as if they were going to send them back to get fixed.

But mind you...a lot of folks jerseys shipped and they were fine.

Mine was a size 58. Don't know if that makes a difference.

They do have more. They made it seem as if they were going to send them back to get fixed.

But mind you...a lot of folks jerseys shipped and they were fine.

Mine was a size 58. Don't know if that makes a difference.
They have more of icon or city authentic LeBron jerseys?

Nike really needs to step up. They have had a lot of issues with both the nfl and nba authentics. If they really want people to continue purchasing these expensive jerseys they need to do them right.

Idk if you guys are aware but Macy’s (via Lids) has all of the Nike swingman jerseys (and apparel) at buy one get one 50% off online

No...Icon was made as well. They just did a horrible job of the roll out.
Nah the icons were deemed to be just customs

The type of lettering they used was the same as fanatics customs with much thicker names and numbers

Different from the mass produced jerseys you get from the NBA Store, Nike etc

is the inventory on the laker store website the same as what they have in store?

for example the site is sold out of city jerseys. would i be able to find one in store?

is the inventory on the laker store website the same as what they have in store?

for example the site is sold out of city jerseys. would i be able to find one in store?
Yeah I’m pretty sure they have stock allocated to both online and the store so there’s a chance they’re still there

So....

Two weeks ago my Lebron authentic finally came in but the wish logo was slanted.

Call Laker store and they said send it back we have more.

Call back today and they said that all of the ones they have have slanted logos....smh

The refunded me 50 bucks and are send my jersey back to me. I'll get the logo fixed myself.

I'm done with Lakers store...
I shipped my back last Wednesday. Remember I was one of the first to get them but it didn’t have the peforated numbers. If I get mine back with perforated numbers and now a crooked wish logo, I’m gonna be pissed. Prob return all together and tell them give me my 200 back

I shipped my back last Wednesday. Remember I was one of the first to get them but it didn’t have the peforated numbers. If I get mine back with perforated numbers and now a crooked wish logo, I’m gonna be pissed. Prob return all together and tell them give me my 200 back

I'm gonna get mine fixed. The tailor shop can do it for 5 bucks she said.

Laker store sent a replacement jersey and I was expecting it to be as bad as the last one, but the slant isn't as bad as my first one.
20181223_131918.jpg
20181223_131930.jpg

Yeah . . after all this authentic jersey BS ima wait and see who’s on the roster next season

Back
Top Bottom