Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Still think the rockets missed a great opportunity with those earned jerseys. Could of easily put like a gold/yellow outline around the white letters/numbers or vice versa.

Still think the rockets missed a great opportunity with those earned jerseys. Could of easily put like a gold/yellow outline around the white letters/numbers or vice versa.

Rockets need a better city than maybe more can be done with these. Limited team options for the earned

I need those sleeveless hoodies bad

I'm gonna try and make my own lol. At the end of last season I scooped a bunch of hoodies on the low, in oversized sizes to play in (like my gear loose - kobe style) will see how it turns out

Nike dropped the ball with this earned release, but then again not much should have been expected since their only color variants of city or statement uniforms

If anyone is curious the earned jerseys on fanatics seem to be in stock despite saying January. My Wade shipped already.

i have debated on getting one since I needed a solution to wearing authentic shorts without having pockets sewn in. But I have just been backpacking it. Good thing my kids are real young.. I get carded everywhere already, everyone would think I'm taking my sisters out.

Back
Top Bottom