Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I just went to the san yisdro outlet and saw swingmans but didn't look hard enough.

Did they give you a 50 dollar gift card?

The home white authentic GSW jersey surprise me

Attachments

• 6F96A228-D71E-4915-B351-BC363DF95BFF.jpeg
    6F96A228-D71E-4915-B351-BC363DF95BFF.jpeg
    352.6 KB · Views: 86
Laker store sent a replacement jersey and I was expecting it to be as bad as the last one, but the slant isn't as bad as my first one.
20181223_131918.jpg
20181223_131930.jpg

Jerseys are sewn in china, patches are sewn in us. Should’ve just had those process done in China as well at this point

Got a steal on some small authentic Laker shorts but they were too snug. I was happily surprised with the length though, not too long like I expected. I need a medium though, yellow home shorts. If anyone has a source let me know please!

What's the main difference between the authentic and swingman shorts? The authentics were nice, venting and heat pressed logos, but no way I would drop $150 on them. Still seem like easy as hell to snag or get a rip.

Dang shipped my authentic Tatum back to Boston pro shop two weeeks ago, still no refund. Not responding to emails or picking up phones.. worst customer service

Did Nike stop selling the Authentic NBA shorts to the public ? I haven’t seen them anywhere

They still sell them at the NBA Store in Manhattan. But that's about it. Glad I copped a few last season before they all disappeared.

They still sell them at the NBA Store in Manhattan. But that's about it. Glad I copped a few last season before they all disappeared.

Which authentic shorts did they sell there? The usual ones that you could also buy online last year or any others?

Back
Top Bottom