Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

C53F230D-7CB2-4603-B694-326D64B92CF2.jpeg
Knicks city jersey is dope!

Same. Ticks me off they made that hideous yellow city version in an authentic but not this one. Was really close to ordering the swingman from the Bucks' shop to get the Harley logo on it, but used my last Dr Pepper code on Fanatics for 30% off and had a couple gift card balances to cost me around $40. Couldn't pass that up. Now I just gotta wait til they ship that and the hoodie.

Also picked up this hat to go with the Jordans
IMG_4769.JPG

I don’t think the orange Harley patch works too well. They should have recolored it red.

I don’t think the orange Harley patch works too well. They should have recolored it red.
Yea it doesn’t entirely work well, I just like it being a part of the jersey. Knowing how much a part of Milwaukee that Harley is, I just like it being there. Just need at least one Giannis jersey with it, just sucks when Fanatics can be much cheaper than the team’s store and I’m not sure they do the patch on its own.

Yea it doesn’t entirely work well, I just like it being a part of the jersey. Knowing how much a part of Milwaukee that Harley is, I just like it being there. Just need at least one Giannis jersey with it, just sucks when Fanatics can be much cheaper than the team’s store and I’m not sure they do the patch on its own.
You are better off with an authentic jersey if you are paying retail on the patched version.

You are better off with an authentic jersey if you are paying retail on the patched version.
I’ll hafta wait til they roll out more authentics, if they made the white jersey in an authentic, I’d grab that for sure. Got the rest of his, green authentic and the swingmans, except the two City Jerseys, those never did it for me.

I love Nike, but this is why I didn’t want them to be the official outfitter of the NBA. They’re very extra! All I’ve worn since 2009 is authentic shorts. I sold my authentic Lakers shorts from last year thinking they were gonna release authentic shorts this year. I can’t wear swingman. I have a huge collection and wearing swingman would be like me going back to not having a car when I’ve had a car since 16. Lol! Adidas materials were far better and they didn’t change up uniforms so much, so you felt like spending your money was worth it.

Get used to it bc Nike is their for the long run lol thank god, Nike took over the nba contract! Adidas is so Wack

anybody ever order a custom jersey from fanatics? are the numbers the same size as the nba player jerseys?

That reasoning about Nike sounds a bit nitpicking than anything else. I’m good with them. Wish they’d actually make more swingman shorts.

I like the Nike jerseys a little better especially for the Mavs. The darker tint of blue looks better in my opinion. I plan on grabbing one more authentic in March.

Man not sure what to pick up next. Got a 30% off code at fanatics I got to use by tonight. Right now it’s between the earned Giannis, earned Westbrook, city Porzingis, city kyrie, earned kyrie, hardwood Durant, city Durant, or earned Anthony Davis. Wish they had the city Westbrook and wish they had a city Kahwii Leonard.

Which one y’all think?

I saved my 30% off coupon until the last day (today) in hopes Fanatics would upload the LeBron authentic jersey... Oh well.

Just moved to Portland, so I picked up one of the Trail Blazers showtime hoodies instead.

Man not sure what to pick up next. Got a 30% off code at fanatics I got to use by tonight. Right now it’s between the earned Giannis, earned Westbrook, city Porzingis, city kyrie, earned kyrie, hardwood Durant, city Durant, or earned Anthony Davis. Wish they had the city Westbrook and wish they had a city Kahwii Leonard.

Which one y’all think?
City Durant

I saved my 30% off coupon until the last day (today) in hopes Fanatics would upload the LeBron authentic jersey... Oh well.

Just moved to Portland, so I picked up one of the Trail Blazers showtime hoodies instead.

Me too lol

Reactions: Ube
Fanatics codes are good until the end of January. Today is just the last day you can submit to get one.

4. Redemption

Participants must submit valid Product Photos via the method above to receive a Reward. Upon receipt and verification of the Qualifying Purchase, participants will be sent redemption instructions via text to the phone number used during submission. All Product Photos received during Reward Period will be reviewed and validated within forty-eight (48) hours. Rewards will be fulfilled immediately upon verification via one (1) unique code for redemption at www.fanatics.com. The unique code will only be valid until January 31, 2019. Rewards are subject to provider’s full terms and conditions. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered Rewards. Sponsor is not responsible for any computer related malfunction that prevents the recipient from accessing entry or receiving their Reward.Limit of one (1) Reward (as detailed below) per person, per day during the Promotion Period. While Supplies Last.

https://www.fanatics.com/dr-pepper/x-1952+z-989576265-2368683502

Cool because I have two to use lol. I’ll use one tonight. Just trying to figure out which jersey and other gear to use it on. Narrowed it down to either Giannis earned, Westbrook earned, Kyrie earned, Porzingis City, or Durant Hardwood.

Reactions: Ube
B20605A9-FAD7-441F-A6F7-FA0E7C1F08A2.jpeg

Had a FTL $20 Vip coupon I needed to use so used a gift card as well and picked this up. Still wish they outlined Houston in their old school yellow. Still an improvement over their other jerseys. Still trying to figure out what to use mr fanatic codes on.

Back
Top Bottom