Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I hate to come off like a jersey snob, nor do i buy jerseys at a rapid rate, but I’m on the fence about buying swingmans. :lol:

Once you try on an Authentic, you’ll never want to go back to a Swingman. The fit and quality are significantly better. If you have the patience, you can find Authentics for pretty much the same MSRP of a Swingman or less.

I hate to come off like a jersey snob, nor do i buy jerseys at a rapid rate, but I’m on the fence about buying swingmans. :lol:
i hate how the swingmans are short. need a 3xl to get a proper length

nike out here being *****es with the distribution of lebby and kuz jerseys.

how you got kobe authentics but no lebby or kuz authentic??? the ***** dont even play no more and he got a city authentic in 2 numbers smh

Currently looking for this authentic jersey in a S. Anyone know where I would be able to locate?

3-1_WADE_SWING_CITY2_FRONT_280x420.png

Only know where to get the swingmans in that. Have the last years white one and that one being shipped to me now.

Wow I am never ordering from Lakers store for sure after this. Remember I received the first Lebron jersey early November but it was the wrong one. The numbers didn’t have the perforations. I contacted them December and they gave me a shipping label to ship it back. They’ve received my jersey on 12/12. I call today and they’re like okay we will process it tomorrow because ups has left for the day. So I’m thinking if I didn’t call lakers store at all then nobody would process my return even tho you already took my money 7/1 and received my wrong jersey back 12/12. Why does it have to take me calling for you to process it?!?!?!

Wow I am never ordering from Lakers store for sure after this. Remember I received the first Lebron jersey early November but it was the wrong one. The numbers didn’t have the perforations. I contacted them December and they gave me a shipping label to ship it back. They’ve received my jersey on 12/12. I call today and they’re like okay we will process it tomorrow because ups has left for the day. So I’m thinking if I didn’t call lakers store at all then nobody would process my return even tho you already took my money 7/1 and received my wrong jersey back 12/12. Why does it have to take me calling for you to process it?!?!?!

Lakers store really dropped the ball. Did they give you a discount? They took 25% off mine. It was a refund of about 44.

Nike's had two years and seemingly can't get their stuff together. Why is it so hard to find Laker shorts? Their distribution is so whack that people actually want items that end up at outlets.

I need a pair of those NBA tights man, those are not the ones we get in stores haha

PG's looked thicker

Nike's had two years and seemingly can't get their stuff together. Why is it so hard to find Laker shorts? Their distribution is so whack that people actually want items that end up at outlets.
My fanzz has a bothe yellow n purple...wat are u looking for and size?

Its not that they don’t have any the whites are on online...and they go quick...

The only pair I ordered was the sunday whites n got em for $60...wen Eastbay had them on sale...if you need help lmk

Its not that they don’t have any the whites are on online...and they go quick...

The only pair I ordered was the sunday whites n got em for $60...wen Eastbay had them on sale...if you need help lmk

Nike is dumb

Where are you located? What shorts are you looking for?

I am looking for the long tights and compression tops as well, any hints? I got the black and purple ones with the thicker matt ruber material on the knee area, but I would love to get other colors as well!

I am looking for the long tights and compression tops as well, any hints? I got the black and purple ones with the thicker matt ruber material on the knee area, but I would love to get other colors as well!

Back
Top Bottom