Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

how is lids.com when it comes to fulfiling jersey orders?
Excellent.

After Cavs won the 16 Finals the black sleeved jersey was sold out everywhere of course. Lids had 1 Small swingman remaining. Needed a medium but said f*** I’ll make small work. After I placed my order the prodcut page switched to “sold out”. I got shipping info next day and was at my door in 3 days. I opened it up and it actually was a medium :lol:

Besides that they usually have good sales with little to no restrictions

I got a love/hate relationship with Lids. Sometimes when there’s only 1 in-stock item in your size, they’ll most likely cancel your order without telling you. It happened to me 5 times and I’m still in shock how they’re inventory tracking is jacked up to make you believe the item is still in stock when it’s not.

Ive had issues to the point where they banned me

venture into the M&N thread, plenty others had issues

screw them

They can be good and they can be bad. When they do their big sales they usually tend to oversell and cancel orders. When they were doing preorders on NBA city jerseys last season they completely forgot to ship mine and almost sold out of the one I ordered before shipping it out. And that’s legit what they said when I contact customer service. They did send me a $10 gift card for it though.

I'm never ordering from lids again. During a BOGO promotion they had, they said they were out of stock of all the free items I was supposed to get even though they weren't. They just didn't want to honor their Bogo sale. That was the last straw for me.

I got a love/hate relationship with Lids. Sometimes when there’s only 1 in-stock item in your size, they’ll most likely cancel your order without telling you. It happened to me 5 times and I’m still in shock how they’re inventory tracking is jacked up to make you believe the item is still in stock when it’s not.
damn i ask cuz one size of city lebron jersey popped up and i bought it

If you need a jersey from Lids, my suggestion is to call the store. Plenty of times I checked online for store stock and it says "Unavailable" just for the actual store have 5+ in stock when I got there

It has nothing to do with their access pass. Have had one since they started the program. They’re very hit or miss.

Nike San Leandro has Curry and KD authentic for retail. I seen sizes M and L.

But right now the MVP passes are valid on them.

19306086-4BB7-400E-962D-364692AA61B6.jpeg
43F7D3D8-7B5B-48A1-A64E-9794B302BB8D.jpeg
6B391789-8AE8-4E89-B9FE-945596DDF272.jpeg

20190104_154007.jpg

Finally found an authentic at the San Yisdro outlet. Tag was 225. There is 30% off all NBA which took 67.50 off and since there was a P in the tag they took another 30% off which took 47.25 off. The MVP discount took another 10.37 off. Out the door the jersey was 99.88 from 225.

I also got some authentic shooting shirts. They only had big sizes (works for me I'm 6'8) so I bought 2XLT. Came out to 31 a piece. They also had Lakers practice shorts those came out to 34.88.

20190104_154007.jpg

Not a bad day. The shooting shirts are great.

Attachments

• 20190104_153948.jpg
    20190104_153948.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom