Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Logo size is different too. Therma flex has a bigger swoosh, nba logo, and team logo. One could almost figure that into the Photoshop being off or them actually be different.

I wish I had a 20% coupon lol... Would pull the trigger right now. I'll probably buy it after the lebron 15s late october if they're not sold out by then.

Yea listen to Bert. Nike moved up the sizing numerically. I ordered a 44 LBJ Authentic. (I normally cop 40 in everything.)

They don’t give me **** otherwise I’d order a lebron right just to review it and sizing

Want a Westbrook

I think they see how much Nike I ordered in the past 5 years and it has gone down pretty significantly, not because I jumped to different brands but their designs need work

go on chat you might be able to convince them to give you one
They never give me squat. I only was able to finagle a 25% off once because of the AJ15 zoom unit mishap. I didn't even get to use it because NDC was DRY AS UCK during the time I got it and the expiration...

They never give me squat. I only was able to finagle a 25% off once because of the AJ15 zoom unit mishap. I didn't even get to use it because NDC was DRY AS UCK during the time I got it and the expiration...

I will actually get random 20% coupons in my email every couple months

Just ordered the Benassi Slides and Practice shorts off the Warriors team store. Going to the game tomorrow I’ll see what they have in store at Oracle.

Like off anything on NDC? I only get 20% off clearance sale emails.

yeah regular 20% off $100 or more

not just the clearance coupons, I read it's part of Nike's strategy trying to gain back some people who have slowed down on buying their products

Just ordered the Benassi Slides and Practice shorts off the Warriors team store. Going to the game tomorrow I’ll see what they have in store at Oracle.

Can you post about slides sizing? My bro told me he always goes down from an 11 to a 10 on those and I’m not sure I believe him lol

Back
Top Bottom