Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

A358B3D8-4884-43A9-9375-C2171E0B4CF7.jpeg
Yea, this jersey is :pimp:. And that All For One, One For All line above the tag is fire.
i need the drose1......

check da chest inches in sizing....im skeptical about a 40 being a small now, maybe they just don't make small and its starts with medium.

They def aren’t not making smalls now

A few posts on Facebook said everything is running small

And I think the size chart confirms it. I don’t have first hand experience but from everyone posting says 40 is a small and everything’s slim or something

When I cop I’ll take 44 unless someone confirms on here authentics run extra small then 48 it is

I usually get L for last year’s swingman. What size should I get for these authentic - 44 or 48?

Anyone know if the practice tee is the same cut as the team issued ones? Or is it just a regular dri fit?

Reason I ask is because the stock photos don’t have the slit on the sides that the team issued ones have.

I'm really debating whether I want the sponsor patch or not. My heart wants the same jersey the players wear, but my mind is telling me that extra patch is ugly.

I feel like people that were against the patch (I am still against it) will end up liking it because its the same as what the players wear :lol: how's the length of these jerseys?

I'd stay away from the "patches." Sponsors will change like the wind, so it's probably gonna be season to season. And I'd be afraid to buy a lot of authentic stuff because we see how quickly nike changes jerseys and styles in college basketball.

I feel like old M’s are now new L’s for Nike
I would say so.

I used to wear medium with NFL dr-fit on field gear. And it used to be a lil bit baggy which made it comfy. But the gear this season fit TIGHT. I have to go up to Large cause medium fits like a small now

Sheesh thanks for the size chart. I bought a 40 yesterday, thinking it would fit like a medium...but based off those measurements it looks like it would fit like a extra small adidas swingman lol
Luckily Cavs shop had a 48 (L) left...doubled up and I’ll just return the kids size smh

I would say so.

I used to wear medium with NFL dr-fit on field gear. And it used to be a lil bit baggy which made it comfy. But the gear this season fit TIGHT. I have to go up to Large cause medium fits like a small now

yeah man, when I compare my 2012-2015 gear to last year and this year, it's so damn small

not a big fan of Nike's new cuts, I don't like my fan gear fitted, I like it comfy

Told myself I wasnt gonna cop a jersey yet, but I couldnt resist. Went ahead and pulled the trigger a Lebron authentic. I aint a Cavs fan at all, but their new design is too clean :pimp:. This is prolly gonna be the only authentic I cop tho. Gonna be strictly swingmans from here on out. Even tho I hate that the names/numbers are heat pressed :smh:
I mean adidas swingman jerseys were heatpressed too tho..

So ended up going to the NBA store here in the Philippines and tried on the jerseys.
Here's my take so far on the jerseys and other stuff:

* Nike swingman L fits like an Adidas swingman M but shorter lengthwise
* heavier and thicker than Adidas but feels more structured and well-built; print is exactly the same as Adidas swingmans
* authentic shorts are basically the typical aeroswift shorts with a team logo sewn on similar to the old adidas swingmans.
* swingman shorts are same as nike elite shorts with rubberized print
* I prefer the practice shorts than the swingmans and authentics. Lighter build and more breathable mesh
* socks are basically the Nike Elite, Versatility (Quick), and Grip Versatility with an NBA logo. There's a mid/quarter version of the Elites.

They have practice shorts in your local store but not on ndc wow

Your nba store even has stock before the NYC one

Back
Top Bottom