Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Was eager to see what would be available today. Couldn't hold off and ordered a pair of authentic blazers shorts. Hopefully practice tanks and shorts are added later on.

i'm waiting for a Curry authentic on NDC. Also surprised the socks are only $22, thought for sure they'd be $30

Where can I find any away lakers, away suns, away warriors or any bucks authentic shorts???

The stuff on Fanatics is shipping, it's not backordered like most stuff on Eastbay. Already got my shipping confirmation for my Knicks Dri-Fit practice tee.

Gonna grab 1 practice shorts and tee after work from Fanatics.

That is all for now until I get word of any practice jerseys releasing or 3/4 shorts.

So anyone got a pair yet? Wondering about the materials, build, print and how it fits compared to the same size Adidas swingman. Also if its jersey length or shirt length.

Used to love Nike cotton dri-fit tees. The quality the last few years has been awful. Probably already know the answer to this, but are these tees the same thin material they’ve been using?

I asked Nike via Twitter where the purple Lakers jerseys are at and they told me additional colors drop in November if you guys are tryna get a different colored jersey.

Told myself I wasnt gonna cop a jersey yet, but I couldnt resist. Went ahead and pulled the trigger a Lebron authentic. I aint a Cavs fan at all, but their new design is too clean :pimp:. This is prolly gonna be the only authentic I cop tho. Gonna be strictly swingmans from here on out. Even tho I hate that the names/numbers are heat pressed :smh:

I wonder which jersey has the slogan above the tag. Knicks and Raptors have it so far:
demar-derozan-icon-edition-authentic-jersey-nba-connected-jersey.jpg

kristaps-porzingis-icon-edition-authentic-jersey-new-york-knicks-mens-nba-connected-jersey.jpg

Why they dropped only away colors?? I thought the november drop was for the alternatives. So no homes until then?

I tried a swingman jersey today and they run really snug. I was a M in Adidas and no way i could rock the M here. Will have to go for L

Went to NBA Store. Wasn't aware they won't sell Nike stuff until the 12th.

However. Some decent clearance left. Jerseys for 80. Shorts for 30.

Back
Top Bottom