Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I know... which is why I didnt buy too many. Your point?
tenor.gif

I swear...

walked all the way to Modells because the chick said they had a lot of Nike NBA stuff, I get there and they have like 3 leftover Adidas things :smh:

why is it just the US that got XXXL on the jerseys? UK and Asia from what i'm seeing XXL is the biggest.

I feel like people that were against the patch (I am still against it) will end up liking it because its the same as what the players wear :lol: how's the length of these jerseys?

I think this will intensify once the season starts too. The jerseys with the ads will be in your face so much you'll only identify them as being the true on court jersey.

Went to Richard's and they only had Lebron, Curry, and Durant in the swingman. Sizing looked smaller as others have stated. Plan on picking up some when they have more players available and can use discounts.

By next year, patches will be on jerseys whether you like it or not is my prediction. IMO it should be on swingman.

You don’t see fans of the EPL wearing jerseys without sponsors.

The current size doesn’t bother me (of course Hornets don’t have one) but I wouldn’t want WNBA size logos.

I didn’t check sizing on shorts

It goes like that now? 42R? Wtf
Yeah, I'm a big fan of Nike and that's all I wear. But they can be extra as heck when they try to be different from others. I wear a 36, but I know how small they've been making shorts lately, so I chanced a 42 regular. I hope they aren't short. I thought adidas rev 30 shorts were phenomenal in texture and fit! My order hasn't shipped from fanatics yet though. I wonder what's the hold up?

Anyone else notice that the NBA Nike socks released and the Nike socks that the players are wearing are slightly different ? I ordered the white pair and black pair and just realized that they don’t have that slight grey tab on the back like I’m seeing in the players
532BE59E-0DE7-4BCE-A69E-09A8470081DC.jpeg
2298342D-3597-4DA1-88D3-5CB7D74B755A.png

Anyone else notice that the NBA Nike socks released and the Nike socks that the players are wearing are slightly different ? I ordered the white pair and black pair and just realized that they don’t have that slight grey tab on the back like I’m seeing in the players
532BE59E-0DE7-4BCE-A69E-09A8470081DC.jpeg
2298342D-3597-4DA1-88D3-5CB7D74B755A.png

you have to order the power sock. the one thats more expensive i think the one youre looking at for $22 is the quick one right?

Back
Top Bottom