Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Wish fanatics carried actual player authentics as opposed to the customizable authentics. Got a coupon and that mark up pretty much makes it regular price lol.

That and they will sometimes use a different material to make the numbers. I know the custom adidas jerseys they just sewed a swingman number on a authentic jersey.

Modell's has 25% off regular priced items. GO BEFORE THEY MAKE EXCLUSIONS.
Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 1.18.10 PM.png

Halal Guys :nerd: You already know Dolan is gonna do something stupid and tacky though.

My vote though:
440px-DSNY.svg.png

Has anyone seed/read about headbands? Hope Nike isn't stingy with those.

I was hoping the Knicks would stay w/o a sponsor. wishful thinking I guess lol. I hope the ad at least looks clean tho

What's up with Beasley painting his nails?
Maybe they will be getting a LGBTQ sponsor patch.

See, now this is my question also. I tried to look at the material of the shorts. Are they even Dri Fit?

They are 80% Cotton and 20% Polyester, but that still does not tell me if they are 27" long as the Adidas or the standard shorts length?!?!?!

They are 80% Cotton and 20% Polyester, but that still does not tell me if they are 27" long as the Adidas or the standard shorts length?!?!?!

Thanks for that. It looks like they are standard shorts length in my opinion from players rocking. I have the 3/4 regular nike shorts that they wear without the logo or team and they do not look like these.

Has anyone seen that Fanatics is currently offering custom Authentic jersey's? I just mocked up a Cleveland Wade and it let me do it. Price is $250, but does anyone know if they will be using actual Nike "PowerTwill" numbers or are we gonna get their "replica" level heat pressed nonsense? I would assume Nike product for the price hike...but I would love confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom