Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

A01B9C1D-AB82-44BB-95CF-3DC6509BE5DA.png

80DEF263-EB24-4F50-B4D5-6B2985F5925A.png

Love it but willing to trade for a city edition steph

Attachments

• EE24EDA2-85C4-4F30-9E7A-EAD30A88A528.png
    EE24EDA2-85C4-4F30-9E7A-EAD30A88A528.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 435
Dude said unemployment checks stopped so he has to support his lifestyle somehow. If he wasn’t a troll, I’d say maybe get a job. Remember I and a couple other NTers called him out about the shoe size thing and he got super defensive lol.

Supply and demand, especially during these logistical nightmare times.

I personally don't even like the jersey, but if I can flip it then why not.

They stopped my unemployment edd checks for a while now so I need to support my lifestyle somehow
Maybe become employed again? LOL.

Size 9 to size 13 is wild. “Hey man these shoes tts?” “Nah man. I had to size up/down four sizes.”
He prob be one of those in the yeezy thread saying go up a full size because TTS aint fit. My fat *** foot been TTS 13 in almost everything that isn't super narrow aka most of nike ball shoes.

If he’s reselling them and managed to hit on a bunch of them, more power to him if you ask me.

Nike and the NBA shouldn’t be having teams wearing all sorts of different themed jerseys and having new uniforms they only wear for a single season when they’re struggling to stock swingmans in some styles, let alone authentics.

Those valley jerseys are cool, but they’re nothing special to me. If someone is willing to drop $1000 on a $200 authentic and I end up with an easy $700 profit after seller fees which I can use to buy other jerseys I value more, I’m all over that. These aren’t some limited edition sneakers. They’re NBA jerseys. They shouldn’t be this hard to get in the first place.

Last edited:
Doesn't affect me. I'm not the one posting fakes for validation or think red sweats with every pair of yeezys is a fire fit
Damn it, you really are a troll. I explained multiple times that those were my travel sweats for my basketball team. I HAD to wear em cause they were part of the uniform. I’m not gonna stop wearing my Yeezys just because of sum stupid sweats. If coach had made em purple I still woulda worn my Yeezys.

Since the season has ended? Haven’t worn those red sweats a single time.

And I never posed fakes.

—-

Had to take you off of ignore real quick to see if you roasted me, which I figured you did.

This thread and the M&N thread are absolute comedy. Nothing wrong with being a reseller, if you don’t like the prices don’t buy it, you don’t need a jersey that badly
It’s not just him being a reseller, he just has a history of being an absolute troll.

This thread and the M&N thread are absolute comedy. Nothing wrong with being a reseller, if you don’t like the prices don’t buy it, you don’t need a jersey that badly

This. Even in times where it’s inconvenienced me directly, I’ve never been that pressed over resellers when it comes to non essential material items where it’s not the end of the world if I don’t get them. Now if they’re hoarding necessities during a crisis, then it’s ski mask time.

But if people want to be mad, they need to be mad at fanatics for allowing me or whoever to purchase 20 curry city edition authentics if I wanted to. I’m sure most of them went to resellers anyway. But just sports put a limit how many Valley authentics people could buy.

But this is mild compared to some of the outrage I’ve seen from people losing their **** over ps5’s. Some of these video game heads are something else.

This. Even in times where it’s inconvenienced me directly, I’ve never been that pressed over resellers when it comes to non essential material items where it’s not the end of the world if I don’t get them. Now if they’re hoarding necessities during a crisis, then it’s ski mask time.

But if people want to be mad, they need to be mad at fanatics for allowing me or whoever to purchase 20 curry city edition authentics if I wanted to. I’m sure most of them went to resellers anyway. But just sports put a limit how many Valley authentics people could buy.

But this is mild compared to some of the outrage I’ve seen from people losing their **** over ps5’s. Some of these video game heads are something else.
Everyone blames resellers but no one blames the producers for a short supply.

Back
Top Bottom