Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

8C074666-9E12-4DE9-BE0A-2BF7258D01C6.png
The only Pistons city edition authentics I’ve seen on sale. Who’s copping? 😂
Pistons store still never answered me about authentic releasing

Last time they had authentics was when they had Rodney stuck revolution 30 jerseys randomly

Since then… not a single jersey not even when Blake showed up

Pistons store still never answered me about authentic releasing

Last time they had authentics was when they had Rodney stuck revolution 30 jerseys randomly

Since then… not a single jersey not even when Blake showed up

Nah, they had Blake Griffin authentic jerseys. But they weren't up long, I got mine from the Pistons team store via online order.

is the cunningham city swingman version available anywhere ?

edit-besides team store which is out of L

8C074666-9E12-4DE9-BE0A-2BF7258D01C6.png
The only Pistons city edition authentics I’ve seen on sale. Who’s copping? 😂
Man, these Pistons jerseys are low-key becoming one of my favorite City jerseys this year 🔥 Would love an Authentic Cunningham or Bey jersey... wishful thinking I guess :ohwell:

20K is crazy though, even if it's game used.

A NBA Store will open in Paris this summer. While I'm happy about it, I'm pretty sure there will be only swingman jerseys in there...:lol:

Last edited:

Dang! Size 48 SOLD OUT.

Anyone from Canada ever order from nbastore.eu?? If so, what shipping company did they use, how long did it take to arrive, and how bad were the duty charges?

Anyone from Canada ever order from nbastore.eu?? If so, what shipping company did they use, how long did it take to arrive, and how bad were the duty charges?
Ordered about a year ago, from my recollection it took about a month or so. Don’t recall the exact service but it was delivered to the post office for me. I paid about $50-55 in duties for a swingman that I used a 20% code on at the time so it’s pretty hefty.

Unfortunately/fortunately there was an issue with the lettering on my jersey and I tried contacting them for a discount or return and they ended up refunding me the full price of the jersey. So I ended up getting it for the cost of duty lol.

Fwiw it seems like all of the swingman jerseys they have are blanks that they customize themselves.

It's all dependent on where it goes through regardless of shipper. If it ends up getting shipped through Heathrow in the UK, go about your life until it comes.

Ordered about a year ago, from my recollection it took about a month or so. Don’t recall the exact service but it was delivered to the post office for me. I paid about $50-55 in duties for a swingman that I used a 20% code on at the time so it’s pretty hefty.

Unfortunately/fortunately there was an issue with the lettering on my jersey and I tried contacting them for a discount or return and they ended up refunding me the full price of the jersey. So I ended up getting it for the cost of duty lol.

Fwiw it seems like all of the swingman jerseys they have are blanks that they customize themselves.

And they often do it pretty badly. There are lots of bad reviews about the lettering falling off as soon as the jersey arrives from NBA Store EU...

I ordered the Durant Authentic a couple days ago from NBA Store EU sale. Y’all got me worried about the quality now

And they often do it pretty badly. There are lots of bad reviews about the lettering falling off as soon as the jersey arrives from NBA Store EU...
That was one of the issues I had with mine, I had a letter that didn’t seem like it was glued on properly and loose

Back
Top Bottom