Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I'm schleep

dgfn.JPG

Torn. I want that LBJ in the worst way but is it worth getting considering he might only play 1 season in it?

I'm buying the white Association jersey even if he flat out says he's gone after the season. It's LeBron James. The jersey will have some meaning and novelty no matter what. Even if he only plays in it for a season.

Love the sixers jerseys. Hate the lakers. I was hoping they would go back to the old round collar. I also wish the Suns were less generic and am really salty they didn't go and use the Western font again from the old jerseys. So many missed opportunities.
I totally agree about the Lakers. We've had the weird curvy neckline for too long now. I'm jealous of the Knicks, Celtics, and the Bulls necklines. Please bring back the Showtime-era look, Magic.

I'm happy we're getting stitched jerseys again. I hate the pressed ones from adidas.

Will Nike make a Kobe jersey with the new design?

I can see them doing it. They made a Raiders Bo Jackson jersey. It just depends on how serious of s Jersey nazi you are. If they drop a updated Kobe one, will you be anal that he didn't actully wear the new design?

Back
Top Bottom