Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Too lazy to count if all teams were included in that group pic but looks like most have minor to no changes with their kits.

Id cop some but Nike gonna charge $40 for a pair of socks

no thanks :lol:

SRS. The power grip/ versatility grip socks are already $30. Its probably gonna be one of those with the NBA logo on it.

The OG elite socks are the most comfy imo. Haven't tried these new ones but they don't have that plush feel of the OG

Agreed. Out of all socks, I still prefer the OG NBA socks tho. Most comfy imo.

How much does embroidery shops charge to stitch on the NBA logo? Rather go that route with existing Nike socks than pay $28 or whatever they are gonna charge for those socks.

How much does embroidery shops charge to stitch on the NBA logo? Rather go that route with existing Nike socks than pay $28 or whatever they are gonna charge for those socks.

Can they just put a copyrighted logo on though? I feel like not.

Don't think any shop can really embroider one free hand or in general

If anything you could get the same size NBA logo patches and add that if you really want

I actually like the subtle changes to the Spurs jersey, with a round neck they would be perfect. The one tone lettering kind of reminds me of the jerseys the Spurs wore in the 70's.

SRS. The power grip/ versatility grip socks are already $30. Its probably gonna be one of those with the NBA logo on it.

Agreed. Out of all socks, I still prefer the OG NBA socks tho. Most comfy imo.

Totally agree bro. Hated stance socks because of that stupid strip. No cohesion with x players footnwear. Thank god the NBA still makes their own socks for us.

The Stance socks looked better. They had cool patterns that matched the teams colors. These Nike ones are just boring elite socks with the NBA logo slapped on. They kind of missed an opportunity here.

First I've seen of a date:
image.jpg

Yea its been noted for the last 2 weeks, all teams have been announcing jerseys will go on sale the 29th

still long time away hopefully we get some preview of authentics early

SMH

Those elite versatility socks are garbage. I hope these don't fit like them cause a L is too small and and XL is swimming for me. But these do look more cushioned than them so I guess it's a plus

IMO Memphis has the best jersey in terms of cut and color blocking. Lakers jersey or those that have similar cut seem too narrow width wise. It looks too tight on the armpit area.

these are :pimp:

DG4NUGOXsAQWDui.jpg
I like how subtle the fitbit sponsor branding is on the jerseys unlike some jerseys that have like a huge box around the sponsor logo like on the Nets jerseys.

The OG elite socks are the most comfy imo. Haven't tried these new ones but they don't have that plush feel of the OG
Same. I hate some of the other elite socks that are stiff as hell. Doesn't help that I have big calves too.

Those sixer joints are beautiful. They actually have personality unlike most of them.
Cavs :x so painfully generic.
Rockets Joints look awkward. The swoops on the side look so out of place now since they don't loop around the shoulders. Might as well ditch them altogether and go with a different font. I always liked that design though. Always absolutely hated the red and yellow joints. Horrible color combo imo.
Wolves are kinda fresh except the green.
Wizards are clean.
Pacers are fresh and unique. I'd rock it.
Clips is nice. Nothing special though.
Everyone else is either no change or meh.
Dallas needs a jersey update. I'm so tired of the current look. I liked it a lot in the beginning, even scooped a finley swingman.
Hawks need a new design altogether.

The Stance socks looked better. They had cool patterns that matched the teams colors. These Nike ones are just boring elite socks with the NBA logo slapped on. They kind of missed an opportunity here.

When Stance first came out with them they only had the whites and blacks. These are the first pics we're even seeing of them...I'm sure they have other colors that people will be wearing and will be released throughout the year.

Love the sixers jerseys. Hate the lakers. I was hoping they would go back to the old round collar. I also wish the Suns were less generic and am really salty they didn't go and use the Western font again from the old jerseys. So many missed opportunities.

Wolve's jerseys look good now, but I've got a feeling they will be one of those designs we look back on and wonder what they were thinking. The combination of the horizontal lines on the jersey AND shorts make them kind of look like old school 1920's one piece swimsuit.

Back
Top Bottom