Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Just add to cart

I added to a showtime hoodie to cart, nothing yet. No discount.

Edit: you need to use the code BALL20 for it work.

Screen shot 2017-10-29 at 7.57.01 PM.jpg

I could use some authentic Suns shorts, the sun rising reminds me of the Duck wings
oregon-jpg.1996644

Attachments

• oregon.jpg
    oregon.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 444
  • suns.jpg
    suns.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 26
  • suns 2.jpg
    suns 2.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I have had the hardest time finding this shirt in a 3xl. FTL said its not made anymore and no FTL from sac to san jose has had it in stock or received ir. Even the team store got only the klay and steph versions never the kd one.
SHERT.jpg

I have had the hardest time finding this shirt in a 3xl. FTL said its not made anymore and no FTL from sac to san jose has had it in stock or received ir. Even the team store got only the klay and steph versions never the kd one.
SHERT.jpg

I think NIKE town SF has that shirt in-stock. But in 3x. I am not sure. You might have to give them a call.

Also can’t wait for comparison of a gamer and regular authentic to see any differences and hopefully put an end to this adidas talk

No offense but what adidas release was complete and utter garbage that people had to pay $300 for a fake jersey in a sense

And pay $500 for a factory direct jersey just to get mesh numbers or some of you resellers claim as “pro cuts” :rofl:

Looks like it isn't working with jerseys, but it is working for all other NBA merch (Showtime hoodie for $100).

Back
Top Bottom