Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Did the bulls drop an authentic city jersey? Gonna need a Markkanen one asap

Bron and Steph on TNT right now talking to Ernie. Looks like Bron is the white jersey and Steph is the black (at least going off of what is behind them)
582B5DF3-8EFE-4F8F-A76E-0434274A2435.png

That Giannis jersey will look nice with the black/white Bucks logo on the chest. Similar to their alternate but without the green, should be nice.

Wish I would've utilized the 2 for $49 a month ago on nba eu more than I did. The Hyperelite shooting shirts are so damn comfortable. I wish I ordered a few more of them now. Wonder if they'll have a sale like that again?

so did anyone else get oracle arena to do a sponsor patch for free?thanks

They gave away free patches? At the dubs team store at Westfield. All the Jerseys there have the sponsor already placed on the chest.

They also have a section where they sell the jerseys with no patch.

Didn't care for the ASG jerseys when they leaked, but I'm on board after seeing them in person tonight. Got my hands on a black authentic Kobe jersey. Might have to get the white if it's sold (looks like it may be if that link above is any indication).

Didn't care for the ASG jerseys when they leaked, but I'm on board after seeing them in person tonight. Got my hands on a black authentic Kobe jersey. Might have to get the white if it's sold (looks like it may be if that link above is any indication).
How??

Back
Top Bottom