Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

i also have a website link if anyone wants it that has the authentic ASG kobe jersey. its from an italian site.... can't say i am a fan of jerseys that players didnt wear. so i'll pass

Ingram City Jersey is :pimp:

F8444FDA-17C3-48B2-A660-A6FDEBC5D424.jpeg
8FCD9864-BF1A-4734-BF3C-3C03BF7577D8.jpeg

0B994003-07D5-4733-919F-57B5359D4A24.jpeg

Pic of the #BabyLakers Fam

2F433DEB-E43B-4546-A6DD-0A239A3F0DA6.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like the jerseys will be releasing in black AND white for multiple/possibly all players

Man if this is true, they shoulda done it like this:

Make the jersey's reversible and let Bron and Steph draft at halfcourt immediately before the game. That's the pickup game feel the fans would really want.

Kind of weird to see a Jordan jersey with 23 and the Bulls logo on it again after all this time. Maybe I'd pull the trigger on this only to see what the Nike Connect app might give you access to, especially if they aren't going to drop an authentic Giannis (if EU is any indication)
Untitled.jpg

wish they'd just announce which team will be wearing which color already. i'm just trying to buy a harden tshirt which i'm assuming they'll make, but i haven't seen anywhere yet.

I hope for the world vs USA game they’ll release the jerseys for those

They gave away free patches? At the dubs team store at Westfield. All the Jerseys there have the sponsor already placed on the chest.

They also have a section where they sell the jerseys with no patch.
someone in this thread said they were able to have them add it to their jersey. I can get the non-patched version on a good discount which I was hoping to then have the patch put on.

Probably because til last night they didn’t know what team players would be on so they produced both

If they weren’t releasing now I’m sure there would be a shortage of jerseys and most wouldn’t even receive them til after the actual game

wish they'd just announce which team will be wearing which color already. i'm just trying to buy a harden tshirt which i'm assuming they'll make, but i haven't seen anywhere yet.

jk found a harden shirt on nbastore, but only in black so far.

Back
Top Bottom