Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

WHY CANT MY MAVS HAVE ANY ALL STARS!!! "lol" Hopefully DSJ turns out to be a big star and I can start buying All Star jerseys again.

Does anyone know where the Celtics Proshop at TD Garden gets their GE logos for the jerseys? I want to get one of the Tatum swingman's that are on nike.com but I want the patch on it.

Anyone know the measurements of Nikes size 52 jersey compared to M&N 52? Trying to cope a KD jersey. TIA

KVN

Happy Nike did the Black and white jerseys for all star players. Nike had to do it bc they had no idea what color they would be, do to who picked First! No east and west so I think it’s dope! I never buy white shirts, jerseys, nor shoes lol! My black lebron authentic should be here by weds/thurs

Last edited:
Anyone know the measurements of Nikes size 52 jersey compared to M&N 52? Trying to cope a KD jersey. TIA

KVN
IN my opinion, The 52 in the Nike jersey fits like a 48 in the mitchell and ness jersey. This being said, my Mithell and Ness Kidd mavs jersey size 48 is honestly still a tad bit baggier than my size 52 nike jersey. I hope this information helps.

Anyone have the pic or link to that Kobe City Authentic jersey from overseas? Any word from lakers store on if that’s coming to US?

It's almost February and I still can't find any way to purchase MPLS Lakers jersey. I know it's on eu NBA store but last time I purchased something from there I had to pay 80 dollars in duties (1998 MJ mitchell and ness jersey). I've never had problems on .com in terms of duties, I'm from Canada so getting hit with duties really sucks.

9EEEF82D-29F2-471D-B773-58E3822C022D.jpeg
8B29D866-4CAB-401D-9F00-88FDF12A2009.jpeg
Got my Kyrie authentic in!

Decision on whether or not to cop a KP all star jersey is tearing me apart

Want no part in the swingman jersey game but its my sons first All Star appearance :rolleyes

floodarea floodarea I cant say im a big fan of swingman's in the past... however upon receiving my westbrook one. The quality is legit! Its thicker and heavier than the authentic and to me has a slightly boxier (less athletic) fit. so unless you're hooping in it, it makes a great fit for day to day. Black or white ... legit a staple of day to day wardrobes too. so PULL THE TRIGGER BOSS.

side note: I sent mine back and wanted the authentic so i could hoop in it. still super impressed and will order swingmans in the future if i cant cop authentic's of what i want

floodarea floodarea I cant say im a big fan of swingman's in the past... however upon receiving my westbrook one. The quality is legit! Its thicker and heavier than the authentic and to me has a slightly boxier (less athletic) fit. so unless you're hooping in it, it makes a great fit for day to day. Black or white ... legit a staple of day to day wardrobes too. so PULL THE TRIGGER BOSS.

side note: I sent mine back and wanted the authentic so i could hoop in it. still super impressed and will order swingmans in the future if i cant cop authentic's of what i want
I've seen the swingman jerseys in hand already and haven't been a fan since day one

The boxy fit is a big turn off to me
I don't want my jersey fitting like a oddly cut t-shirt

Also the quality compared to the authentic is buns imo

I do appreciate the input though man

Back
Top Bottom