Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

@lewi1913 what are you going to use to price match? Let me know because I’d like to try for it if there’s a chance at them price matching at $30

Anyone have any experience with JWC studio? I need the Goodyear patch but I’m not trying to send my jersey all the way to Taipei for a simple add on. Would rather just buy the patch off them and have my tailor do it herself

I just reached out to them on Facebook

Where’d you purchase the Goodyear Wingfoot and for how much?

no jersey assurance on nbastore.eu despite it being a fanatics operation. WTF
Nba store EU isn’t affiliated with fanatics/nbastore USA

it’s ran by a euro company that runs a ton of other sports sites. Basically fanatics of euro.

Wringing out whatever last wears I can get outta this before it officially becomes a throwback smh

42536510494_10859ef64e_k.jpg
For a moment there i thought you weren't wearing any pants but just had very sunburned legs ......:D

I was like: " Hey, no dikpics please........ we see enough Durant photos everywhere! "

Last edited:
When did this happen :lol:

They’re taking over everything, jesus man
2016. It's awful. They're even branching into actually producing the jerseys for some of the soccer teams abroad. They're on a quest to be the sole distributor and producer for all sports merchandise in the world.

I was more so talking about their tees. They’ve been making the Champions stuff for each league for a couple years, and the tees just feel thin/cheap.

I was more so talking about their tees. They’ve been making the Champions stuff for each league for a couple years, and the tees just feel thin/cheap.
The special event tees suck. But ever since they bought Majestic some of their tees are actually pretty nice. I've got a few ATL UTD tees that are same quality as Nike/Adidas. I agree that the champ tees and other special event ones are garbage.

Finally seen the Jordan white bulls swingman jersey today and it’s pretty nice. I like it more than the red.

Definitely on my radar to pick one up.

I don't understand why you guys all want corporate logos on your jerseys... Why would you pay to be a walking advertisement for a corporation? And before you start with soccer jerseys do the same, I don't support that either. But at least with the soccer teams, those sponsorships are in place because they have virtually no commercial breaks and I do believe it helps keep ticket prices lower. I have no interest whatsoever to be walking around with Goodyear, GE, Square Space, Rakuten, Wish, etc on my jersey that I paid $110 for.

I don't understand why you guys all want corporate logos on your jerseys... Why would you pay to be a walking advertisement for a corporation? And before you start with soccer jerseys do the same, I don't support that either. But at least with the soccer teams, those sponsorships are in place because they have virtually no commercial breaks and I do believe it helps keep ticket prices lower. I have no interest whatsoever to be walking around with Goodyear, GE, Square Space, Rakuten, Wish, etc on my jersey that I paid $110 for.
Wouldn’t care to have the logo on a swingman.

But if I’m going to have a AUTHENTIC jersey, than I’d like to have what the players wear on court, or at least the very closest you can get to it. Most us NTrs who collect and want all the small details feel the same.

I was against it at first but a small logo I can live with. If the NBA goes the route of soccer or NASCAR having the players look like walking billboards.. then I’m out

Wouldn’t care to have the logo on a swingman.

But if I’m going to have a AUTHENTIC jersey, than I’d like to have what the players wear on court, or at least the very closest you can get to it. Most us NTrs who collect and want all the small details feel the same.

I was against it at first but a small logo I can live with. If the NBA goes the route of soccer or NASCAR having the players look like walking billboards.. then I’m out

I can kind of understand that mindset for an authentic, but I personally still wouldn't do it, to each his own I suppose. I see this as slippery slope and a stepping stone to either having a large sponsor like the WBNA jerseys (although I don't think I'd mind for them, purely based on the fact that we all know it's not worth anywhere near as much as a male league and they deserve more money for what they do) or having multiple little 2.5x2.5 logos all over.

I didn’t know the authentic shorts had no pockets I came up on a deal on some laker ones . I think they are going back though

Going to back the fanatics international takeover...

I believe the MLB or NBA and Nike made a deal with fanatics for fanatics to make the “replica jerseys”. So they actually make it in house and the Nike logo is put on as a patch with the rest of the teams branding.

Makes me sick. Authentics from the supplier will be the only way to go.

Back
Top Bottom