Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

First time seeing a jersey with a patch at Marshall’s. Don’t know why it’s $99. I’ve seen some before with no patch for $49.

77D9D48B-2990-4F52-B3D1-A6377C506A45.jpeg

A few Nike clearance outlets had authentics (aeroswift) for $49.99. A.feiend picked up a GSW city authentic for me from Pigeon Forge a while back.

Yeah, I was only referring to TJ Maxx and Marshall’s pricing, since they are both under the same corporate umbrella.

I picked up a Durant authentic for my brother at San Leandro Nike for $35 after Christmas, wish they had jerseys in my size too.

weird how I didnt get notified for that post... I get notified for every response in here :lol:

SMH
If it makes you feel better, when I posted the same sizes up now were up then too. I don’t know if the other sizes sold out or were never posted. Kind of strange they are on sale and still not limited stock left.

If it makes you feel better, when I posted the same sizes up now were up then too. I don’t know if the other sizes sold out or were never posted. Kind of strange they are on sale and still not limited stock left.
Ah ok makes sense

Likely just put up sizes that they had in stock

Likely other sizes soon. Need a 44

Wonder why they were on sale for $150? Defected jerseys? Jk but why? Only authentic nba jersey on sale... maybe bc everybody has been waiting? Hopefully they release more

These will be the Nike made ones. They won’t have defects. I don’t know about the sale though

Back
Top Bottom