Zion Statement
Kwahi All Star
Kwahi Icon Authentic
Giannis Icon Authentic

Attachments

• 8636DD70-4669-4F21-AC25-F2D80DC031F2.jpeg
    8636DD70-4669-4F21-AC25-F2D80DC031F2.jpeg
    281.2 KB · Views: 162
Patiently waiting on ANY memphis authentic so i can get Ja ....
has anyone seen an authentic NO Pelicans jersey either? i havent ... wanted that Zion since draft day :frown:
maybe next season they'll offer a Zion authentic

hard to imagine they wouldn't have one by then at least.. Jordan/Nike athlete anyways but what do I know

Patiently waiting on ANY memphis authentic so i can get Ja ....
has anyone seen an authentic NO Pelicans jersey either? i havent ... wanted that Zion since draft day :frown:

I got lucky with a phone order a couple years back with them.

Dallasmavs.shop has Luka statement jerseys on sale. It's not much off after tax+ shipping but I think I spent like $171 after it was all said and done. Didn't want to make the drive during this pandemic or I would've went to the AAC. Stay safe everyone!

Dallasmavs.shop has Luka statement jerseys on sale. It's not much off after tax+ shipping but I think I spent like $171 after it was all said and done. Didn't want to make the drive during this pandemic or I would've went to the AAC. Stay safe everyone!

I check that site everybody to see a discount for the Luka Icon but they’re too cheap to discount that:lol:

Man I’d buy that authentic city for 125 but I think it would be massive on me

Edit - grabbed the statement in xl smh. I need to stay out of the thread

Last edited:
Man I’d buy that authentic city for 125 but I think it would be massive on me

Edit - grabbed the statement in xl smh. I need to stay out of the thread

I'm sorry lol. If it makes you feel better I bought the city for full price... I have almost every Mavs jersey ever made so I had to get it.

I'm sorry lol. If it makes you feel better I bought the city for full price... I have almost every Mavs jersey ever made so I had to get it.
I love that city edition one. If there was an xl I probably would have ended up with both. Are the really patchless?

Last edited:
God these Nike swingman jerseys are even worse than I remember. I don’t wear mine much and the last ones I bought was the white embiid city a couple years ago and a white dwade Vice city. I feel like even those weren’t this bad. The 55.00 sale price should be the regular price on these thing

Attachments

• BAEB5EC9-B3E5-41CC-A993-005B6CDD7913.jpeg
    BAEB5EC9-B3E5-41CC-A993-005B6CDD7913.jpeg
    376.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 044E3F42-B598-47A1-888C-8D0DD3C578D3.jpeg
    044E3F42-B598-47A1-888C-8D0DD3C578D3.jpeg
    431.1 KB · Views: 233
I love that city edition one. If there was an xl I probably would have ended up with both. Are the really patchless?

They could come with or without the patch. I know if you go to the AAC they put them on but I bought my city jersey before Chime was our sponsor. I got it day 1 so I could get the Luka mini locker that came with it lol.

They could come with or without the patch. I know if you go to the AAC they put them on but I bought my city jersey before Chime was our sponsor. I got it day 1 so I could get the Luka mini locker that came with it lol.
I replied to the text asking that it have it. No response 😂

I did a phone order and got the last size 52 city edition jersey from the team store. Ima go to the actual store on Tuesday next week to see what they have in person.

just a FYI. The ones you order from the website Authentic jersey wise come with the sponsor patch. The ones from the actual store don’t.

My jersey from the lakers store which I ordered on June 15th finally shipped

Mine too. I think they're sending all orders out at the same time.

I'm really debating getting that statement Dallas jersey for $150

Mine too. I think they're sending all orders out at the same time.

I'm really debating getting that statement Dallas jersey for $150
Mavs store confirmed they’ll have the patch

Attachments

• BDDB9DA6-CED3-4253-B6D0-19A03C723A25.png
    BDDB9DA6-CED3-4253-B6D0-19A03C723A25.png
    449.5 KB · Views: 178
I went ahead and ordered a luka statement authentic. The online orders for authentics will come with the patch. I ordered a luka city authentic and a few swingmans the other day from the website. The authentic came with the patch and the swingmans didn’t.

The city edition jerseys I did a phone order from the physical team store don’t have the patch but they offered me the option to take those jerseys to the actual store to get the patch put on it I want.

Back
Top Bottom