Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

My jawn came from the Lakersstore today (quick af by their standards)
5B615E43-EE5D-417E-83D9-E6239C037C03.jpeg
037AAFB9-0617-4DAB-9A14-101B42030D29.jpeg

To
Same here. Already grabbed the Bam and was thinking about sending it back for an exchange but I don't want to go through all the hassle lol
Way too much of a hassle. You have to pay the return shipping and then you’re going to have to pay another 280 for the new one shipped. I don’t want to have 300 in it.

Miami seems to have a ton of stock. I have a feeling team store orders are now just coming in. Only one I really want is the suns valley so hopefully another option pops up other than the dumb raffle

Miami seems to have a ton of stock. I have a feeling team store orders are now just coming in. Only one I really want is the suns valley so hopefully another option pops up other than the dumb raffle
Suns team store told me they will have valley authentic coming in around end of this month but no phone orders :frown:

season ends in a month

not happening unfortunately

i just want them to restock the home & away rose authentics
That too! And you never know the website loaded the authentic for the previous season in the middle of the summer way after the finals so who knows.

im fairly confident that there are a lot of city jerseys that exist but just werent able to make it to stores in time. The question is how obstinate the nba and nike will be in observing the seasonal rule. I could see nike wanting to recoup their manufacturing costs and maybe doing a summer drop of unreleased retail joints. It would also help mitigate any delays in providing new product at the start of next season.

These existed well before Covid and any potential supply chain issues. But the Lakers Store website randomly restocked the purple city edition authentics from the 2018-19 season during the summer of 2020.

Those jerseys even made their way into random Ross stores in both swingman and authentics.

Also wanted to show that the sponsor patch I got off eBay is every bit the same size/quality of the patch that’s on my mashup from the heat store. In fact the heat store one is faded compared to the eBay one. Seller was listed out of HK but I got it in 3 days and it shipped from NYC.

It’s going on my diamond authentic blank that’s going to be on its way to EPS.

Attachments

• B3309657-DAB0-435C-8C6B-67FEC4B0B94A.jpeg
    B3309657-DAB0-435C-8C6B-67FEC4B0B94A.jpeg
    485.9 KB · Views: 217
Also wanted to show that the sponsor patch I got off eBay is every bit the same size/quality of the patch that’s on my mashup from the heat store. In fact the heat store one is faded compared to the eBay one. Seller was listed out of HK but I got it in 3 days and it shipped from NYC.

Yeah, I believe I bought from the same seller. I might a few more to add to the Nike jerseys I got from NDC.

And I also got nothing from Just Sports' raffle.

Also the m&n comment was sarcasm. I do have some solid quality ones and, as one member put it towards my VC retirement jersey, that came straight from a gas station.

Do you just iron it on? Thinking of ordering the same for some swingman Lakers jerseys

Do you just iron it on? Thinking of ordering the same for some swingman Lakers jerseys
No it’s getting sent out to eps next week to get sewn on with the lettering/numbers.

I tried to do a soccer jersey before with an iron and it doesn’t get hot enough. You need a heat press to do it correctly.

Anyone have this jersey?

Been looking into getting it but I wondered if you guys had any suggestions before I pull the trigger.

(also, what's the difference between the one above and this one?)

Back
Top Bottom