Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

SHM. They must've only had a select allotment for the website. I've missed out on every Raptors city release, lol, smh.
it feels like they saved most of this batch for instore. last time most were saved for the website. oddly OG jerseys were only available on web, FVV only instore

yeah it’s a real shame the way nike is handling these authentics

this city booker in hand is blowing me away honestly

heavier materials, stitching is perfect, and overall feels like a premium product compared to knicks authentics i’ve gotten from previous years

sucks that i’m not a suns fan :lol:

anyone else have issues with the ebay fanatics 30%off....i bought from seller wallyworld and it worked. i bought another one from him it didnt work and had to get refunded....so i bought from azcollectibles and it worked....bought another from him and it did not work again and had another refund. those are the only 2 sellers with the codes on ebay that I see. do all codes from each seller only work once per fanatics account?

anyone else have issues with the ebay fanatics 30%off....i bought from seller wallyworld and it worked. i bought another one from him it didnt work and had to get refunded....so i bought from azcollectibles and it worked....bought another from him and it did not work again and had another refund. those are the only 2 sellers with the codes on ebay that I see. do all codes from each seller only work once per fanatics account?
Thats strange. I think on fanatics’s end theres a complex web of decision trees determining what items are coupon-eligible. Some items are eligible for all coupons and as the item gets more premium, the less likely it will work. Would love to get more insight on that.

In your case, I’m thinking the most likely scenario is fanatics may have adjusted their coupon exclusions for these rogue 30% off coupons, which we still don’t know how they are being sourced, so that they no longer cover authentics.

I am sitting on an azcollectibles coupon and now im concerned, lol.

Thats strange. I think on fanatics’s end theres a complex web of decision trees determining what items are coupon-eligible. Some items are eligible for all coupons and as the item gets more premium, the less likely it will work. Would love to get more insight on that.

In your case, I’m thinking the most likely scenario is fanatics may have adjusted their coupon exclusions for these rogue 30% off coupons, which we still don’t know how they are being sourced, so that they no longer cover authentics.

I am sitting on an azcollectibles coupon and now im concerned, lol.
maybe but i tried multiple items and the codes worked on nothing. all i was trying to buy today was the Padres on field fitted cap. i'd def test the coupon pre checking out if i was u

D42A917E-F65E-4847-ABAF-825D149B4D08.jpeg

Last edited:
Will be flying to Charlotte in a couple weeks, I’ll check the airport when I arrive to see if they have a team store.

Use "WARRIORSEMP40" for 40% sitewide @

30% off lids, one time use

3B6D6XL4K93K
Is it too much to ask for a big discount on a Lakers site? 🫣

Reebok was lebron a rookie season. Then switch to adidas 06-07

That jersey is from first year for adidas since previous they wore mesh jerseys then switched to the dri-fit material when adidas took over

From the latest restock. These are customized so you get the flaws that go along with the crappy back paper and thicker twill. Fit feels like an in between M/L. This actually works well for me.

Attachments

• D1FE7F86-037B-47D2-8003-A4D8523E0186.jpeg
    D1FE7F86-037B-47D2-8003-A4D8523E0186.jpeg
    470.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 7E33DE17-745C-44E3-B391-388468CCCCD1.jpeg
    7E33DE17-745C-44E3-B391-388468CCCCD1.jpeg
    511.5 KB · Views: 227
  • 868AE560-74BF-4D3A-B44A-99AB08AEB07D.jpeg
    868AE560-74BF-4D3A-B44A-99AB08AEB07D.jpeg
    512.4 KB · Views: 231
Tried on a Nike 48 yesterday and I made a mistake buying 44s for so long. Going forward, it's all 48s. Can comfortably wear them with a hoodie under. If I can track down some of what I have in a 48, I'm going to sell my 44s and replace them.

Was at Barclays Friday for the Nets game and the team store doesn't sell authentics.

Back
Top Bottom