Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Hey guys, I’ve been cleaning out the garage and found this. Pretty sure it’s a fake… any input?

659DE511-50F3-4110-9C95-2975D85C819A.jpeg
04DAA076-9D3E-43BD-AC41-DB70BAD22B2B.jpeg
real jersey, customized as allen as you rightly pointed out never wore that style. number font is incorrect and all letters and numbers are supposed to be screened on as opposed to sewn. stlll a really pretty piece

warriors management has done a lot of things right but they haven’t really nailed uniforms. These might be the worst ones they have come out with.
This is the first time IMO that we have bad jerseys. Last years black ones were great, The Oakland Forever, The Town, etc.

This is the first time IMO that we have bad jerseys. Last years black ones were great, The Oakland Forever, The Town, etc.
They were good but nothing amazing. The classic jerseys in general have been some of their nicer ones. The statements so far have been whatever and they continue to have the wishbone collar.

oakland forevers were legendary but the shorts could have been improved. And last year’s city shorts were too basic, should have had the lightning bolts continue all the way down thru the shorts. Also should have actually incorporated elements from past uniforms like the cable car design somehow and made the yellow numbers have blue trim

I really don’t mind them always releasing new City/Statement Jersey every season. I actually look forward to seeing all the new designs being revealed up to the start of the season. 🤷‍♂️

I really don’t mind them always releasing new City/Statement Jersey every season. I actually look forward to seeing all the new designs being revealed up to the start of the season. 🤷‍♂️
i felt that way in 2017 for the first city editions and 2021 for the mixtape jerseys. We’re at the point where most of the best city jerseys have already been made and can’t be topped. Any new designs are more likely to be worse than better. Looks like miami and brooklyn designers ran out of ideas for example they just recolored previous city uniforms white :rofl:
Don’t get me started on warriors

oakland forevers were legendary but the shorts could have been improved. And last year’s city shorts were too basic, should have had the lightning bolts continue all the way down thru the shorts. Also should have actually incorporated elements from past uniforms like the cable car design somehow and made the yellow numbers have blue trim
still upset i was cheap and passed on it. oakland forever became oakland for one year

Back
Top Bottom