Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

CF23532A-D0F7-4988-951E-9E87EF1DE260.jpeg

I’m not sure my feeling abt the new PHX city jersey… may send it to AZ for PayPal patch or just return it😂

This is my first time posting a picture of myself wearing this outfit despite having the matching jacket and pants since 2018. I wore this yesterday. I'm glad I got these articles from the initial rollout of Nike taking over the NBA license from over 4 years ago. All the other pieces of warmup attire made after 2018 haven't been good to me.
IMG_6554.JPG

Damn, I was hoping the PHX city edition would come with the patch, what a bummer :emoji_slight_frown:

I think only the team store ones got patch but u can always ask Big time jersey to add the patch.

I’m surprised GSW jerseys are w/o Rakuten patch this year…

It depends on where you cop from, the ones from the team store usually do.

Not sure about the Suns specifically though.

I know this, but the Booker Valley jersey I got from Just Sports cane with the sponsorship patch. The Clippers & Warriors city editions I got from NDC came with the patch, and my Steph Curry statement jersey from Footlocker came with the Rakuten patch as well.

I think only the team store ones got patch but u can always ask Big time jersey to add the patch.

I’m surprised GSW jerseys are w/o Rakuten patch this year…

Who or what is "Big Time Jersey"?

I know this, but the Booker Valley jersey I got from Just Sports cane with the sponsorship patch. The Clippers & Warriors city editions I got from NDC came with the patch, and my Steph Curry statement jersey from Footlocker came with the Rakuten patch as well.

Who or what is "Big Time Jersey"?
That was last season tho. Wouldn’t be surprised if things changed for some reason.

Would look cleanest without any nike or sponsor logos but that’s just me. if only we knew how nice we had it in 2014-2017. (Yes gimme a sleeved jersey with the right color scheme any day like gsw slate or black Cavs, over a jersey with random colors and no connection like the current gsw flower jerseys :rofl: )

Last edited:
This is my first time posting a picture of myself wearing this outfit despite having the matching jacket and pants since 2018. I wore this yesterday. I'm glad I got these articles from the initial rollout of Nike taking over the NBA license from over 4 years ago. All the other pieces of warmup attire made after 2018 haven't been good to me.
IMG_6554.JPG
Agreed. the first gen therma flex hoodies were awesome. I bought 3 different Dubs ones and glad i did!

Was anyone here able to cop the Lamelo city authentic on Just Sports?
I could have but I held off, then went back on the site and it was sold out.

Wanted to see if it popped up on fanatics but wish I would have just scooped it, not sure if I’m gonna get another opportunity. I got last years city authentic so I wanted to grab the new one too

The CLT is kinda funny but I like the mint/gold/black combo

Btw if anybody sees a Ja city in preschool sizes please let me know

Seen the LaMelo pop up in all kids sizes but the Ja only dropped at richards in the bigger kids sizes (and it’s already sold out)

I could have but I held off, then went back on the site and it was sold out.

Wanted to see if it popped up on fanatics but wish I would have just scooped it, not sure if I’m gonna get another opportunity. I got last years city authentic so I wanted to grab the new one too

The CLT is kinda funny but I like the mint/gold/black combo
Yeah I'm hoping to see pics if anyone was able to cop

Back
Top Bottom