Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Nice options, complain those employees! Where can we address our complaint/s Sir? Just in case.

Originally Posted by Karbonized

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Also we have to take into consideration that there a lot  of new shoe heads now than in 2007 or 2006. 

Word.
laugh.gif

I'm glad I'm retired from the game. These new shoeheads crack me up.
laugh.gif

These new shoeheads including me is probably the reason why Nike Phils. is bringing more heat in our shores because of the steady increase in demand in the past years. 
laugh.gif
do not flatter yourself.
laugh.gif

Back to updates... Eastwood has Kobe V white/red/black.

nerd.gif

cmon... OG heads and the new skool cant get along?!? its fo the love... updates!!! any new drops???
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Also we have to take into consideration that there a lot  of new shoe heads now than in 2007 or 2006. 

Word.
laugh.gif

I'm glad I'm retired from the game. These new shoeheads crack me up.
laugh.gif

These new shoeheads including me is probably the reason why Nike Phils. is bringing more heat in our shores because of the steady increase in demand in the past years. 
laugh.gif
do not flatter yourself.
laugh.gif

Back to updates... Eastwood has Kobe V white/red/black.

nerd.gif

Dont worry sir, Im not...

Nike Park Southmall has temporarily transferred next to ARTWORK in door 3 (where the main entrance of Storyland is)

Nothing interesting there most especially with Nike Sportswear.

BUt there are GR Kobe Vs and Brons there as well as the CP3.III but NO Air Jordans. NO Manny Pacquiao tees. Best to go to NP Festival Mall.

If you're going to ask about the KBV Chaos there, there is one last size 11 there. That damn shoe held me up. I HAD to buy it because it looks TOO GOOD TO PASS.

Anyway just a tip or to reiterate if it has been said in the back pages. The KBVs ran a half size narrow for me (I'm wide-footed, BTW). I'm usually a size 9.5 but it didn't fit well so I went up to a 10 and it was a perfect fit.

Originally Posted by supaugly

cmon... OG heads and the new skool cant get along?!? its fo the love... updates!!! any new drops???
happy.gif

hehe "elites" should give us a chance to get our own pairs
happy.gif

blame resellers not the nike staff/employees...
laugh.gif

A gentle reminder before we see our 4th nike park updates thread gets locked...

This thread is called:

Originally Posted by superswag

A gentle reminder before we see our 4th nike park updates thread gets locked...

This thread is called:

for the Nth time particularly to those messing up this thread.. PLEASE!!!! be responsible naman tayo! hindi naman mahirap intindihin eh. dont just post. READ THE RULES guys, READ FIRST!

visited BHS kanina. puro pacquaio stuff bumibisita sa counter, yeah! lbj VII ctk, kd and hyperize all stars, mp sc trainers, kobe V v-day and inlines still available. lotsa mp shirts too.

Hopefully next time they'll consider releasing exclusive items to other Npark branch, not only with their flagship store.
Others will have a chance to purchase this items at the same time it will promote their other branch.
Sorry for the OT just sharing my thoughts.

Hello guys, anong balita na sa Pinas.

Question: Yung Kobe IV Splatter (both home and away) sale na ba? Last I heard they were still 6995 php. Salamat!

^ ayos naman kame dito sa pinas, saya dito mainit nga lang, nung isang araw umulan.
the white one is already on sale at some stores sir

I just picked up my dad from LAX on Wed, sabe sha init init jan.. keep cool pares!!! March is halfway over!!

Thanks for the info! Anyone know if they are on sale anywhere in Manila. Pinsan's gf will be there for the next two weeks don't want to send her on a wild goose chase!

Originally Posted by abstractability

Hello guys, anong balita na sa Pinas.

Question: Yung Kobe IV Splatter (both home and away) sale na ba? Last I heard they were still 6995 php. Salamat!

^As blasdiaz mentioned and also the black one. 4,8k at Proline stores

Thanks for the info! Anyone know if they are on sale anywhere in Manila. Pinsan's gf will be there for the next two weeks don't want to send her on a wild goose chase!
Tell her I'll help her with your Kobes so she won't have trouble looking.
smile.gif

Tell her I'll help her with your Kobes so she won't have trouble looking.
smile.gif

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.
laugh.gif

Updates!

Still a couple of Mp tee's available in bhs... when i say a couple a good number is still available...

As for the shoes there are still some but im not sure of the exact number of pairs left...

Good day!

TK

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Updates!

Still a couple of Mp tee's available in bhs... when i say a couple a good number is still available...

As for the shoes there are still some but im not sure of the exact number of pairs left...

Good day!

TK

good to hear about the shirts pre..still want the red mural shirt haha
happy.gif

btw man,thanks for helping out my friend..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Updates!

Good day!

TK

good to hear about the shirts pre..still want the red mural shirt haha
happy.gif

btw man,thanks for helping out my friend..
smokin.gif

Mackie, yes there are still some... The red murals, thats the greatest in my opinion...
Oh yeah, i heard (if i wasnt mistaken) its for our boy pareng Carlo? Hahaha!

semi ot, heard that you already got your pair...

Good day!

park festi, still has almost FSR on the white blue sc2010 and white orange grey sc2010 as off sat afternoon...

funny how some "regulars" of BHS pretending not to know BHS updates
happy.gif
wonder why people do those things?  
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom