NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

this is my first post also copped zoom kobe IV all-star at glorieta 4 with 10% VIP discount total price is 6,295.
wink.gif

Welcome to NT Philippines, dude. Hope you enjoy your membership here. Be sure to check out the ROC in the sticky on the main page of this regional forum. Enjoy and post away!!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

fencing?JB's got you covered alan

pareng tony.. if the jordan09 was really made for fencing i would have bought it in a heartbeat.. alas.. fencing inspired lang..
tired.gif
aside from that i think the inspiration that jb got from our sport was the"piste" (the mettalic floor we play on). *#%!?!
frown.gif

been wishing really hard that nike phil would release a couple of nike ballestra here.. tried to buy from international sources but its really really hard tofind a pair in my size..
ohwell.gif

oh by the way.. what are those jordan brand shoes in the above pixs? the one with patent leather all around? thanks

Originally Posted by jason16

saw the new AJ 09 and max Orange 1's @ g4 today. i was planning to cop the new 1's. but it felt a bit odd.. cant remember the last AJ that was made of nylon..imho the color looks off too...so i passed hehehe.. even saw a NTer there i forgot his name but he was kind enough to chat with me... Kobe Lebron Huarache all stars look nice..

i was there too but im not the NTer u saw thou
happy.gif
.. i was observing peeps& i've noticed majority of them love the aj1 max orange, no even bother holding the aj2009
frown.gif
.. looks like this will really hit the outlet soon..

@ taken24: those are jumpman elite 2009
happy.gif

spizike dtrt available @ g4

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

this is my first post also copped zoom kobe IV all-star at glorieta 4 with 10% VIP discount total price is 6,295.
wink.gif
welcome to NT, dude!

Saw the 09's and Maxorange1's today
sick.gif
..I don't like them, no good imo!

agreed.not worth of our money.as what others have said, might as well buy them when they hit the outlets. AND if they have a 60%discount
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by igie00

Even if those hit the outlets, is still won't get them..

hahaha... aanhin pa ang max orange1's if meron namang OG 1..
roll.gif
metoo, i'll pass on this one (i think everybody has their own opinions about the max orange 1s).. let the kids enjoy it!
smile.gif

I never thought they'd use that kind of material, especially on the 1's..

Pareng Carlo shhh..haha..save up for other pair nalang..

the max orange 1s is a sure cop for me if ever they hit the outlets
smile.gif
although id have some second thoughts if the stitching on the pairs thatll reach theoutlets would be as bad as on the ones i saw..
frown.gif

it wont hit the outlets..im a lucky guesser...It's awesome guys...better get your pairs..

max orange / is like tomato red/orange so..triple copped..to rock,to stock, to sell maybe..hehe

less 10% if you use your nike vip's

Originally Posted by igie00

I still don't like 'em..And wassup with the showoff??this is not a pickup thread...

He is suffering an Attention-deficit disorder. He dont understand that this is Nike Park updates not pick up thread.
happy.gif

Thanks for the update guys...

Anyway on a side note since this is NIKE PARK related. Why is it their releases/product sales/franchise/outlet inconsistent with regard to the use of the vipcard. I know somewhere there was a statement sayign whats the use of the vip card when you cant use it to special releases or the like. Anyhow why is itcertain parks dont honor the vip card for discount while some do. So its like you buy a shoe in this outlet today for retail and come the next day you visitanother outlet and look, a sales rep will approach you saying "sir pag may vip card po less 10%. I mean whats up with that.

Anyway im not mad or hating them its just that for some of us who have the vip cards, they are not able to get the worth of it. Thats just my opinion. Nottrying to hate nor put down anyone here.

Peace!

Back
Top Bottom