NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

ung eyelet ba is ung mismong papasukan ng lace? ung bilog? hmmm... d ko pa natry ung ZK4 ko isagad sa last lace eh.. try ko nexttime.

sorry for the ot

yup thats the eyelet
from the pictures ive seen, kobe doesnt lace it up to the last eyelet as well
smile.gif

it's not the eyelet that rips, its the collar lining that is nearest the last eyelet. this has been a prblem only on the carpe diems, as for other pairs(inlines, del sol) i haven't or heard any complains on those.

aw... ganun.

my thoughts about ZK4's

I think Nike is not going to release anymore ZK4 here in the Philippines. I say this because they are on a last phase of remodeling the ZKV. images of thesample are not good. hope they would go farther than those samples.

Originally Posted by lbj19

it's not the eyelet that rips, its the collar lining that is nearest the last eyelet. this has been a prblem only on the carpe diems, as for other pairs (inlines, del sol) i haven't or heard any complains on those.

un ba ung foam na nka surround malapit sa angkle?..

Originally Posted by lbj19

it's not the eyelet that rips, its the collar lining that is nearest the last eyelet. this has been a prblem only on the carpe diems, as for other pairs (inlines, del sol) i haven't or heard any complains on those.

man, mines also... may sira na agad coz i played ball in it... ang labo lang kung paano nangyari, kasi nasa upper part nga naman near the ankles... tsk tsk...sayang, ang ganda pa naman ng carpe diems... it grows on u through time.... dddaaaaammmmmnnnnnnn...
ohwell.gif

^hope that 60+ DMP1 would drop here... i had a bad feeling that pack would not release here.. but still hoping.. hahaha..

Nike Philippines have been very quiet about upcoming releases for the past 2 weeks now, I'm hoping that Zoom Flightclub Transformers, Jordan 1 60+ pack,kobe 4 finals and True Blue 3 won't drop on the same month, I'll be broke.

^^^ I have that same feeling coz I've noticed NIKE PI releases new stocks a week earlier than US release date. Hope my theory is incorrect
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Nike Philippines have been very quiet about upcoming releases for the past 2 weeks now, I'm hoping that Zoom Flightclub Transformers, Jordan 1 60+ pack, kobe 4 finals and True Blue 3 won't drop on the same month, I'll be broke.
Finals + DMP1 = Broke
frown.gif

Note:Tuamtanggap ako ng labada tuwing linggo for cash!Anyone?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

Nike Philippines have been very quiet about upcoming releases for the past 2 weeks now, I'm hoping that Zoom Flightclub Transformers, Jordan 1 60+ pack, kobe 4 finals and True Blue 3 won't drop on the same month, I'll be broke.
Finals + DMP1 = Broke
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

ako din will work for shoes,
laugh.gif
2nd half turns out to be more expensivethan the first half of the year, we still have sj's 12's coming out at the end of the year.

^^What have I got myself into!
frown.gif

Ano? Anyone wants their laundry done? Free Pedicure habang naghihintay for the first 10 customers!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm kinda confident that we'll get the DMP 1
smile.gif
Nike PI has been consistent in bringing in the packages, so I hope the trend continues.
happy.gif

ung akin din may sira ung ZK4. hay.... oh well. move on na lang.. hindi naman naka apekto sa performance ng shoes on court. ung looks nga lang

il wait for the ZKV na lang..

^^Its ok bro, they're meant to be like that along the way. As long as they're comfortable, rock 'em to death!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

Finals + DMP1 = Broke
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
gotta cop those transformers edition of the flight club.. ganda talaga ng megatron na edition.. tanong ko lang mga sirs, the release dateissupposed to be jul 10, does that mean available na siya sa stores by then or by that date lang dadatibnd dito sa PI ang mga shoes?

Back
Top Bottom