NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by bigbossjecks

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Nike Philippines have been very quiet about upcoming releases for the past 2 weeks now, I'm hoping that Zoom Flightclub Transformers, Jordan 1 60+ pack, kobe 4 finals and True Blue 3 won't drop on the same month, I'll be broke.
Finals + DMP1 = Broke
frown.gif

Note:Tuamtanggap ako ng labada tuwing linggo for cash!Anyone?
roll.gif
roll.gif
gotta cop those transformers edition of the flight club.. ganda talaga ng megatron na edition.. tanong ko lang mga sirs, the release date issupposed to be jul 10, does that mean available na siya sa stores by then or by that date lang dadatibnd dito sa PI ang mga shoes?

no official words from Nike Philippines yet.

anyways, back to update query, anybody saw any lebron soldier 3 in breds ? need a size 10...

thanks

anyways, back to update query, anybody saw any lebron soldier 3 in breds ? need a size 10...

thanks
saw one in GB5 stadium a couple of days ago.

btw, park staff informed that the ZK4 draft day and pink will be dropping. limited to 3 stores around Sept.

Originally Posted by redmjay

thanks
saw one in GB5 stadium a couple of days ago.

btw, park staff informed that the ZK4 draft day and pink will be dropping. limited to 3 stores around Sept.

thanks redmjay

guys, anyone seen air presto's in trinoma or sm north edsa?
i've decided to cop one, cw, price and size m (10 - 11) TIA
wink.gif

papabili ko lang kasi, para sure and di sayang ang punta thanks

nike alpholution white/black/teal at nike bhs. can't remember how much but i'm sure it's less than 6k. nice looking shoe, but i still wish they putin "force" like the alpha force instead of "fresh" on the tongue
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nicekick81

guys, anyone seen air presto's in trinoma or sm north edsa?
i've decided to cop one, cw, price and size m (10 - 11) TIA
wink.gif

papabili ko lang kasi, para sure and di sayang ang punta thanks
Pare, pls check NP Trinoma, i saw Presto's there the other day...
happy.gif

^^^Those Nike Alpholution is also available in NP Gateway...
wink.gif

spotted in NP G4..

saw the new Manchester United home kit and matching jacket..
also saw this nike autoclave slip-on.
pimp.gif
They look look like vans though.2500 php..

and I also saw this nike zoom basketball shoe that looks like a zoom bb1 takedown. it doesnt look like the bb3's because it has the "fREsh" branding on it.

also, anybody knwo what the fREsh campaign is? ive seen this on the alpholution, zoom FP, flight club, etc..

and... NP GB3 is under renovation probably until august.

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

^ I heard nike park gb3 was closing??? Tinabihan kasi ng Adidas who has quite a larger store pa.

as per what the Nike peeps from Gb3 told me they are gonna be under renovation. Until when I don't know, the stocks allocated for Gb3 was moved to ParkMOA.

Originally Posted by lmns2

spotted in NP G4..

pimp.gif
They look look like vans though. 2500 php..

and I also saw this nike zoom basketball shoe that looks like a zoom bb1 takedown. it doesnt look like the bb3's because it has the "fREsh" branding on it.

also, anybody knwo what the fREsh campaign is? ive seen this on the alpholution, zoom FP, flight club, etc..

blue/white and black white cw? saw it too..sa shoe salon trinoma
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

Originally Posted by lmns2

spotted in NP G4..

pimp.gif
They look look like vans though. 2500 php..

blue/white and black white cw? saw it too..sa shoe salon trinoma
pimp.gif
yup. both colorway also available in NP g4. my only complaint is that the shoe does not have air or zoom. The only technology on it is theautoclave process.. i have no complaints with autoclave anyway... the soles come out better and more durable as compared to how converse and vans makestheirs..
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom