NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by redboy006

Originally Posted by lastchance21

Its kinda sad CDP's are supposed to be GR's I think in other countries...every shoe here in the Pi becomes limited.. the typical Limited lang po kc sir lol.. anyways goodluck to all!

What's even more sad is how newbie's don't get a fair chance to get a pair. I WAS actually one of the guys lucky enough to get a reservation in greenhills. I did what any of you guys would have normally done call and hope for the best. Luckily the guy at the store said they still had my size. To my excitement i even asked "are you sure this pair is reserved to me?" as in 100% sure, the person of course said yes no need to worry. To my excitement i decided to check out the pair myself as well as confirm if my reservation was in the store. I asked if my reservation was there and to my suprise i got this reply, sorry sir we did not anticipate there to be this many callers and reservations we will let you know if you can get your pair on the 20th. Geeeeee what gives? Just because i'm a newbie in doing this i get booted out of the list? hella messed up

BTW the packs are not sold yet actually they are just being kept there till the 20th. Looks like camping it is again.

chill out guys... if we really want to be assured of at least a single pack, better be sure not be be too dependent on Nike Phils allocation, as we all know,even if the quality of the recent JB releases sucks, this is so far the best pack this year (of course this doesn't include DMP), there will be tons ofbuyers and resellers itching to pull the trigger...better be sure to have a back up plan if you don't succeed in getting it locally.

Originally Posted by gijace

^sir alvin314159 i just passed by nike park trinoma and they still have the cdp 4/19..

Nike Forum GH should abide with the release date of Nike BHS.. It's really bad to release too early!

thanks for the info bro! will contact trinoma to check the sizes available.

Originally Posted by redboy006

Originally Posted by lastchance21

Its kinda sad CDP's are supposed to be GR's I think in other countries...every shoe here in the Pi becomes limited.. the typical Limited lang po kc sir lol.. anyways goodluck to all!

What's even more sad is how newbie's don't get a fair chance to get a pair. I WAS actually one of the guys lucky enough to get a reservation in greenhills. I did what any of you guys would have normally done call and hope for the best. Luckily the guy at the store said they still had my size. To my excitement i even asked "are you sure this pair is reserved to me?" as in 100% sure, the person of course said yes no need to worry. To my excitement i decided to check out the pair myself as well as confirm if my reservation was in the store. I asked if my reservation was there and to my suprise i got this reply, sorry sir we did not anticipate there to be this many callers and reservations we will let you know if you can get your pair on the 20th. Geeeeee what gives? Just because i'm a newbie in doing this i get booted out of the list? hella messed up

BTW the packs are not sold yet actually they are just being kept there till the 20th. Looks like camping it is again.
would you happen to know if yours were the only reservation that got canceled?you should be PO'ed if that were the case.but if forum ghillsdeaded all the reservations,which in my estimation is not right to give out in the first place,and are now abiding the correct release date like other nikebranches then in my mind that was the fair thing to do.

I have a feeling it was a case of VIP beats newbie, coz the staff also mentioned that reservations wer also made elsewhere FOR THEIR STOCK. If that guydoesn't confirm then I don't get the pack.

deng hate this feeling.. I remembered the 6/17 release.. at first staff was telling me that my pack was reserved blah blah they told me to get it tomorrow thensuddenly they released it the same day the packs were delivered...

if they cancel your reservation and give your spot to a V.I.Customer then tough luck buddy.bring out your camping gear cuz you're sitting out with us.

reservations in general suck balls.you mean to tell me if i show up in store,cold cash in hand,ready to spend and buy a pair,an employee(who gets payed to SELLshoes )wont let me cause some d-bag told him he's gonna pick them up in a day or two?did you check his toes and fingers first if they're crossed?whatassurance do you have that he's coming back for them?i can't even begin to tell you how many times i've been sand bagged like this in thepast.retailers should do away with reservations all together so everyone has a fighting chance.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

if they cancel your reservation and give your spot to a V.I.Customer then tough luck buddy.bring out your camping gear cuz you're sitting out with us.

reservations in general suck balls.you mean to tell me if i show up in store,cold cash in hand,ready to spend and buy a pair,an employee(who gets payed to SELL shoes )wont let me cause some d-bag told him he's gonna pick them up in a day or two?did you check his toes and fingers first if they're crossed?what assurance do you have that he's coming back for them?i can't even begin to tell you how many times i've been sand bagged like this in the past.retailers should do away with reservations all together so everyone has a fighting chance.
^^Word...

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

reservations in general suck balls.you mean to tell me if i show up in store,cold cash in hand,ready to spend and buy a pair,an employee(who gets payed to SELL shoes )wont let me cause some d-bag told him he's gonna pick them up in a day or two?did you check his toes and fingers first if they're crossed?what assurance do you have that he's coming back for them?i can't even begin to tell you how many times i've been sand bagged like this in the past.retailers should do away with reservations all together so everyone has a fighting chance.
^^Word...

amen to that tony!
smokin.gif

Oh well based from the statements ive read in here i guess a camp out is confirmed. If so what time are you guys starting in bhs? I may be there early thoughbut if work does not permit then maybe late and just leave it all to Luck, in getting a pair.

Hope to meet all of you guys! Good day.
glasses.gif

Just calm down guys, it's these kinds of sentiments that start riots on release days. :tongue: Not to take anything away from the 11/12 cdp, but remember,sapatos lang yan. haha
smile.gif
Right on Swooshie, I think the fun part here is meeting everyone on Saturday
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Oh well based from the statements ive read in here i guess a camp out is confirmed. If so what time are you guys starting in bhs? I may be there early though but if work does not permit then maybe late and just leave it all to Luck, in getting a pair.

Hope to meet all of you guys! Good day.
glasses.gif
Can you introduce me to Luck as well?
laugh.gif
I need Luck also toget my pack...
happy.gif

i tried my luck to reserve a pair yesterday but the staff at nike greenhills told me that i'm the third for my size
smh.gif
if the other two won't get itthat's the only time i can buy the pack
smh.gif

What The "Pack"!
laugh.gif

Relaxxx...guys I know how it feels how to get a reservation sacked but you know, if it's really meant for you, you'll get it even at the least expectedmoment
happy.gif

sickchasedsam : Yeah, ive been afaceless member/forumer in here but i know alot of faces. Like what your name and handle is. So ill just meet new friends come "D" day.

foshizzles : Pareng Mon, well im pretty sure you havemet "Luck" before. Luck is just quite hard to capture. As an example during the HD MCfly release, we didnt get to find him. But other some whatlimited shoe releases he was there...
glasses.gif

Good day and morning NT.
glasses.gif

Hope we all see "Luck" come saturday morning.
eek.gif

going back to the updates..

spotted these at nike park glorietta :
Jordan 1 Phat low black/blue

Jordan 2.5 white/red

^Thanks for the update buddy... I like the red ones thought... But its still a cop probably next week...
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom