NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

50 pairs of CDPs allocated for Nike Philippines.

36 - BHS , 12 - Forum and 12 - Stadium...

but we still need to consider the VIPs and Nike Employees getting their pairs...I'm assuming 35 pairs will be the actual number to be release to the public...

Goodluck to all the NTers...hope Nike will strictly follow the 1 pack per head...

I'll try to drop by around 5PM, directly from the airport...hopefully there will still be a pair and size for me (though i have to thank in advance my boy covering for me, you know who you are)...
wink.gif
if i'll be unlucky getting my pair i'll just take the chance to meet up with those NTers that will still be there...
36 pairs makes it harder to cop them... Nike should've dropped at least 100 for PI...
frown.gif

Still it's a good thing so I guess camp out it is...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

6495 php.. those who got it for 7495 i think they can get their refund..

Just called Nike Stadium Greenbelt no price change yet, Thus no refund.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by evILLest

11/12 pack
now available at Nike Forum Greenhills.
16K (?)

sick.gif
Now that's bad...displaying them this early would mean a lot of competition
roll.gif

What's worst is that my friend told me that the shoes are already reserved when he inquired through the phone
eyes.gif

i though CDP 11/12 will be a first come first served basis, based on Nike Forum GH, all stocks are reserved already except for 8

Originally Posted by icebox15

i though CDP 11/12 will be a first come first served basis, based on Nike Forum GH, all stocks are reserved already except for 8
What's up with that
eyes.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by icebox15

Im guessing, you already called up to inquire buddy. So whats the real score? First come first served or people with connections can just havethem reserved and stay comfortable and guarantee that they have a pack for them?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Im guessing, you already called up to inquire buddy. So whats the real score? First come first served or people with connections can just have them reserved and stay comfortable and guarantee that they have a pack for them?
indifferent.gif
only 8's left at Nike Forum GH, so if you're not size 8, don't bother.. you'll just waste your time.. I guess we should just tryother branches instead.

Not a size 8 dude. So i wont bother like what you said. But really weird and annoying that they accepted reservations while the ones in BHS are strictly firstcome first served which is basically fair for all wanting to get their share the pack...

yeah nike forum cdp are all already reserved.. 11 items reserved..already saw the pack and XII's has some glue stains which i am not happy with.. but theXI oh yeah... goodluck to everyone on NT.. hope everyone can get their pack!

Its kinda sad CDP's are supposed to be GR's I think in other countries...every shoe here in the Pi becomes limited.. the typical Limited lang po kc sirlol.. anyways goodluck to all!

^sir alvin314159 i just passed by nike park trinoma and they still have the cdp 4/19..

Nike Forum GH should abide with the release date of Nike BHS.. It's really bad to release too early!

Originally Posted by lastchance21

Its kinda sad CDP's are supposed to be GR's I think in other countries...every shoe here in the Pi becomes limited.. the typical Limited lang po kc sir lol.. anyways goodluck to all!

What's even more sad is how newbie's don't get a fair chance to get a pair. I WAS actually one of the guys lucky enough to get a reservation ingreenhills. I did what any of you guys would have normally done call and hope for the best. Luckily the guy at the store said they still had my size. To myexcitement i even asked "are you sure this pair is reserved to me?" as in 100% sure, the person of course said yes no need to worry. To my excitementi decided to check out the pair myself as well as confirm if my reservation was in the store. I asked if my reservation was there and to my suprise i got thisreply, sorry sir we did not anticipate there to be this many callers and reservations we will let you know if you can get your pair on the 20th. Geeeeee whatgives? Just because i'm a newbie in doing this i get booted out of the list? hella messed up

BTW the packs are not sold yet actually they are just being kept there till the 20th. Looks like camping it is again.

Back
Top Bottom