NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Are the grey and/or purple citron spizikes dropping here in the PI? Any word guys?
smile.gif
As far as I know, those are QS release only...December 31st...

wow so much discussion about the cdp in here...and these are just people from NT,how about the others???

just chill mga pare...

anyway, i think that aj1 phats are coming home with anytime soon if money permits it haha

thanks for the update sir alvin! i think its around 4,495 or 4,995...

Just calm down guys, it's these kinds of sentiments that start riots on release days.
Huh? that's like getting an inch & taking it a mile.pinoy Ntlkrs are more civil than others.the only hostility at a release i can rememberwas the titanium release(right pareng bong?
wink.gif
)

thanks for the updates btw,i need those phats.plan B nalang yun

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Just calm down guys, it's these kinds of sentiments that start riots on release days.
Huh? that's like getting an inch & taking it a mile.pinoy Ntlkrs are more civil than others.the only hostility at a release i can remember was the titanium release(right pareng bong?
wink.gif
)

thanks for the updates btw,i need those phats.plan B nalang yun

Yeah, pareng Tony
wink.gif
That was Nike Phils. fault though and they shouldlearn from that and make sure they clearly indicate where the queue starts. A big thanks for all the NT members who volunteered to hook me up a set of theCDPs this saturday. Whether you guys are lucky enough or not to get a set for me, still a big thanks for the effort and kind-heart. I really wish all theguys here on NT get their sets.

But as pareng sitresoc says, it's good to have a back up plan. I have my fingers crossed though as the back up plan will actually cost much much more
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

wow so much discussion about the cdp in here...and these are just people from NT,how about the others???

just chill mga pare...

anyway, i think that aj1 phats are coming home with anytime soon if money permits it haha

thanks for the update sir alvin! i think its around 4,495 or 4,995...

Pareng Mackie and Bulls90s: I can confirm that they are priced at 4,495.00. I checked it last night and made sure i saw the correct price. These are frompark and stadium to be specific.

foshizzle: Pareng Mon, yeah im with you. Although nike ph is unsure of the low phat bred coming in our shores... For the high straps i dont have anyidea...

maxtempo96 : Pareng tony, seems like we both have the same plan b in mind. Well of course we still want for the "plan A" happening on top ofthings, right!
glasses.gif

Good day NT!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

thanks swooshie5...

im thinkin if im goin to inculde that aj1 in my plan A..hahahaha
Well if budget is not an issue then of course it can be included in plan A. Gave me a thought of doing the same. Hmm???
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Are the grey and/or purple citron spizikes dropping here in the PI? Any word guys?
smile.gif
As far as I know, those are QS release only...December 31st...

i dont think those are QS...plus they also moved the date on those..its now droppin on the 24th.. idk if its droppin in PI though

Saw these in Rustan's Shangri-la Mall. Posting here since most Rustan's releases also come out in Nike Parks. (Mods, do move or delete if violatingforum rules.)

Could be an old release, though I have not seen it before.
Something for the young NTers. (or those with really small feet.)
smile.gif

Part of the 2008 Olympics Mascot Pack.
Nike Dunk Low GS - PANDA.

img8088wn1.jpg

img8091zr6.jpg

img8093bd3.jpg

img8094kk4.jpg

hey guys, just want to know when will the white cement phats release? coz i saw some in ebay around 2-3 mos ago. based on the jordan release dates, it willrelease on april 09 pa. so whats up with that? thanks

hmm i wonder were the guys are? hehe

my fingers are crossed did'nt camp out..but im 90 percent positive i will get mine..god is so good

Yeah, congrats to everyone who picked up their packs!!!

Thanks to Pareng Ryan and his tropa for hooking me up for a set. Never thought I'd get a set for retail. Maraming Maraming Salamat!!! Hope to return thefavor soon. Merry Christmas sa atin lahat heheheh!!

congrats to everyone who got their packs.. i wasn't lucky enough to know that there was going to be stubs issued out..

Congratulations to anyone who got their packs. I didn't know that there were stubs handed out yesterday and so I wasn't lucky enough to get mine. Buthey, I used my CDP money, and got me a pair of PHATS and 6rings. Speaking of phats, are the black/red phats dropping here?

THANKS and congratz again!

Back
Top Bottom