NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

im only new here... looking for ZOOM81 but with the Lakers colorways...is it available ??.. i only sawthe black/gold white combination..
smile.gif
..also i need youropinion about Sharkleys...thank you !!

FS: NIKE KOBE USA JERSEY size L ...

gishtar: i dont think they released the lakers cw for that here..as for the sharkleys,i dont own one but i would love to cop a pair of that blk/white/purple ifi had extra money hahaha

I saw some AM90's at BHS some time ago. It had some speckle-like design on the midsole. Anyone know how much these are?

Originally Posted by Gameover2

I saw some AM90's at BHS some time ago. It had some speckle-like design on the midsole. Anyone know how much these are?

AFAIK AM90's goes at aroung 4,495 whatever color way it is. Although im not 100% sure but based from my asking pare its at around that price range.HTH!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

AFAIK AM90's goes at aroung 4,495 whatever color way it is. Although im not 100% sure but based from my asking pare its at around that price range. HTH!
glasses.gif

Thanks man. I hope that's correct cause I'm basing it on the AM1's, some cost more than the others (ex. Euro Champ model at Shoe Salon whichwas 5995 I think when other AM's are at 4000+).

gameover, is it the white based am90's with the blue speckles on the midsole? I got em a while ago from shoe salon for P4495, i think they'r thesame price at BHS
smile.gif

Does anyone know if there will be a re-release of the USA oly jersey's? I really want to get a white bryant and wade one. LOL

Originally Posted by carloalino

Does anyone know if there will be a re-release of the USA oly jersey's? I really want to get a white bryant and wade one. LOL

i would also like to get a white usa jersey any player esp. jason kidds. but from what i have been hearing, sad to say i dont think we're gonna get are-issue. and if we do get a re-issue we'll only get the navy/dark colorway. if you have any contacts from HK or China, there retailing those for 550 RMBand HK Dollar.

^Called BHS today and the staff said to me that it's priced at P7495 and it will be available not today but tomorrow (August 16, 2008)...

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

^Called BHS today and the staff said to me that it's priced at P7495 and it will be available not today but tomorrow (August 16, 2008)...

Thanks for the update man...

@gameover: Oh well as far as i know its not going to exceed the 5k limit... unless its like a limited colorway...

Fair enough for 7,495php. But I rather wait for it when it drop at outlet store in Manila

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by carloalino

i would also like to get a white usa jersey any player esp. jason kidds. but from what i have been hearing, sad to say i dont think we're gonna get a re-issue. and if we do get a re-issue we'll only get the navy/dark colorway. if you have any contacts from HK or China, there retailing those for 550 RMB and HK Dollar.

whoa! thats more than double of what it sold for here.

yeah.. saw it earlier at Nike BHS and it will be released tomorrow. but i'd rather wait this at outlet stores.. hehehe...
devil.gif

ei guys was the white version (Mavs colorway) of Jason Kidd Nike Zoom Flight 5 came out?!? i saw in the newspaper one of the Mapua players wore the black one..

Originally Posted by puchanamano

gameover, is it the white based am90's with the blue speckles on the midsole? I got em a while ago from shoe salon for P4495, i think they'r the same price at BHS
smile.gif

Yep that's it. Thanks man. I'm contemplating whether to get these or the Vivid Blue 90's online.

Was in nike park trinoma this evenin' and saw the jordan 6 rings... I've bought it and it was 10% off when i used my citibank credit card...
wink.gif

Pic of My 6 rinrgs, together with the box... My Apologies Mods if this is illegal reply or post, please delete this reply, if any violation was done... Sorryagain!

dd22564edf385f65985a5068718329807fc07e7.jpg

Also saw the 19 and 4 CDP pack for P15,995 - i ask the staff what sizes are available and he replied 8.5 and 9 and you can purchase it 10% off when you useyour citibank credit card...

Back
Top Bottom