NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

sta. rosa and riverbanks will be getting these for sure- prolly in 3 or 4months?
smile.gif

my boys tell me glorietta also has the 6 rings.got a chance to see it myself,seeing as the shoe borrows the upper mesh and patent pleather,ahem,i mean leatherfrom the XI's,if this is any indication of how the CDP XI's are gonna be,y'all can have my pack.the mesh and patent leather is disgustingly thinand reeks of poor quality materials.quality issues regarding JB is nothing new and it is entirely possible for them to butcher a classic sneaker with thirdrate materials all in the name of the almighty buck.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

my boys tell me glorietta also has the 6 rings.got a chance to see it myself,seeing as the shoe borrows the upper mesh and patent pleather,ahem,i mean leather from the XI's,if this is any indication of how the CDP XI's are gonna be,y'all can have my pack.the mesh and patent leather is disgustingly thin and reeks of poor quality materials.quality issues regarding JB is nothing new and it is entirely possible for them to butcher a classic sneaker with third rate materials all in the name of the almighty buck.

Who cares, then don't buy
roll.gif
More chances for others.

^bro they said its releasin this comin saturday...5/18 cdp

werent the 6 rings in limited quantities? if not i fell for it again haha i liked it went i saw it in person tho...

Just a question guys... are there any available HD USA PE's in like a size 10 and above? i know its a gr and even none nike stores have them. but im kindalooking for one in any nike store anywhere in the metro. This is of course beacuse of the 10% discount for vip card holders. I knda need another pair thats whyim looking for one. Thanks for the help guys... good day...

^^^you can try np rob ermita swoosh, last time i checked they still have a 10 on display. its also better if you call them first. you can also check np smmanila, since of all the np in manila i think sm manila has the slowest movement in high end products. one time i went there even sa a jordan 23 black stealthfor 6++++

Originally Posted by lbj19

^^^you can try np rob ermita swoosh, last time i checked they still have a 10 on display. its also better if you call them first. you can also check np sm manila, since of all the np in manila i think sm manila has the slowest movement in high end products. one time i went there even sa a jordan 23 black stealth for 6++++

Thanks man, well actually ive been to normal sports store and they have full sizes. only downside is that they dont have discount like nike does with vipand citibank credit card holders. okei will check those places. have a good day buddy...

Originally Posted by LeBronGames

my boys tell me glorietta also has the 6 rings.got a chance to see it myself,seeing as the shoe borrows the upper mesh and patent pleather,ahem,i mean leather from the XI's,if this is any indication of how the CDP XI's are gonna be,y'all can have my pack.the mesh and patent leather is disgustingly thin and reeks of poor quality materials.quality issues regarding JB is nothing new and it is entirely possible for them to butcher a classic sneaker with third rate materials all in the name of the almighty buck.

Who cares, then don't buy
roll.gif
More chances for others.

he's just letting us know, bro.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the insight, max.
happy.gif

yo bro, do you have an idea if the 6 rings used zoom air?

There is CDP XIX/IV at Nike Park G4. I think size 9 is available display there but I didnt ask for any sizes. They have Soldier UWR, AF25 UWR and Melo Olympianavailable.

^yep! that CDP is the one from Nike High Street. For those who have VIP cards, they're accepting it now for the pack. Not sure about citibank cards though.

Back
Top Bottom