NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Originally Posted by igie00

AJF 3 white cement seen all over the metro..

are they going to release the black cement fusion 3's??

And they look damn nice. Price is almost P7300.
eek.gif
i think thats to much for a air force one.

i think it'll hit outlets...pareng ryan said its all ovr the metro...

i dont think resellers will have too much if they buy all of them haha

pareng ryan! just buy the oct cdp!! have the black/cement 3's nalang!! haha

pareng mackie: yup bro, saw those fusions at all NP that I've been to this past days..but i like the black cement AJF3 more..
haha i'm really excited on the black cement 3's next month.. but
mad.gif
on the XX..

Originally Posted by rapsa

thanks for the pics marcus!i'm inlove with the jordan flypside
i also like those man. hope they reach the outlets here. want to try them out for skating. by the way, i heard they immediately reached outletsand sales racks at the states. if you have contacts there, you might want to get in touch with them asap.

Originally Posted by alvin314159

releases this september are kinda slow. i'm surprised we still haven't seen the black cement AJF3's.

I think because Tony A. is busy for the Ateneo-La Salle Finals duel
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by alvin314159

releases this september are kinda slow. i'm surprised we still haven't seen the black cement AJF3's.

Yeah, I agree. Even the hyperdunks, stocks are getting scarce.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Saw BMP size 10 at Nike Park Eastwood. There's a bunch of Jordan shirts at 45% off too.
ohh my..im gonna go there on sat..hope no ones interested until that day...i need an extra BMP
pimp.gif

Just sold this morning, Nike isdoing their seasonal inventories this month, all those reserved items in their stock room that have been remained uncollectedfor months, they are now letting it go, else the head office will question then holding on to this very old items....

wow lucky for the one who bought the BMP's...
pimp.gif

wonder if somewhere they still have the 10/13 cdp..

ima check those aj shirts hehehe

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Just sold this morning, Nike isdoing their seasonal inventories this month, all those reserved items in their stock room that have been remained uncollected for months, they are now letting it go, else the head office will question then holding on to this very old items....

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom