Nike Park UPDATES

Checked out the new Nike Park @ the Fort and its pretty nice. It does reminds me a lil of Niketown ...but a smaller version even though its 2 floors. Im glad that there is a Park a block away from the crib now.

Went there to cop the DTRT 3s but the only size they have left were 10 and 10.5!
mad.gif
From what the guy told me they were the only Park that received the DTRT 3s....can anyone confirm this?

TAKEOVER BLOG

TAKEOVER SHOP MYSPACE

^yah.. where are the flips??
FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9
NDS aj18 black/royal blue size 11 (3000 neg), aj19 SE white/flint grey size 9 (4500 neg)
LoOkiNg fOr: aj4 mars/pures size 9, DMP size 9

..from air jordans to air force ones

thats cool the dtrt are already out there in the PI what about the old love/new love package is that goin to be coming out in the PI also

Went to nike park galleria..i asked the employee about the release of the bmp, he said they will be getting them by july..not sure though if what he said was accurate..

just wondering what is nike fort at????? and the bmp in july why so late i hope the guy is wrong and i hope it comes like in may cause thats when im goin to the PI

Stuff at Nike Park FESTIVAL MALL.

There are now officially 2 Nike stores there ON THE SAME LEVEL AND SIDE.

The other Nike Park (old one) will be an outlet.

NOW, updates (from the new store):

Some possibly interesting stuff, no price tags....

2d14epk.jpg

2cr28b5.jpg
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Sadikmac,

Ano name nung sa 1st photo yung sa pinakamataas na may air sole ata yun?

May mga AF1 na all white na sale jan or kahti ano AF1 ?

Thanks
_

_

sadikmac thanks for the pics....very well appreciated...i think that shoe on the upper left with visible airsole is nike air captivate...

^Yeah I think it's Air Captivate but a way better version. It also kinda looks like the Team Regime SB. So when I was it I though NP was carrying an SB hahaha!

Tirang, Wala pang AF1 na sale dun eh...

^Wala. Ang nakita ko is yung Black/Violet, MPLS and uhhh... Yung 2k5 at 2k4 Kobes on sale din pero 4,6++

Heads up! For those who want the DTRT 3s, they're also available in NIKE PARK SM SOUTHMALL, along with the Fire Reds.

Chalamat! mac!any signs of black 22?and anu kulay nun kobe?home colorway ba?and my oly 20.5.5 ba sa Festival?haha dami tanong.salamat

^^Poy, wala nang 20.5.5 sa Festival eh... Naubos na! Hehe! Kobe 1 or 2 ba? Yung Kobe 2, lahat ng nakita ko Lakers colorway.

And still no signs of the black 22... Hehe

Heads up again! DTRT 3s and BLACK AJ 22s also available at NIKE PARK FESTIVAL MALL ALABANG.

Along with an interesting Dunk Low (WHT/Blue/Silver) for 4,195.

Back
Top Bottom