Nike Park UPDATES

at least we're getting some "limited", overhyped stuff here. I wouldn't cop those nasty things though. I hope the aquas reaches our stores by Sept. and hey nike pi, where's the AJIII flips????

wow spizikes droppin here? i hope they drop true blues spizikes..those are much better than black/red/green.
looking for aj4 mars,militaries or pures sz 9!

I'm wondering if the first LBIV colorway( black red and white) is still available in stores.........anybody know??????
* AKA $crilla John$on *​

^
i still see the first colorway in stores. some stores have already put it on sale. 20% off
love is taking the air less travelled.

..... 30% off even in some outlet stores a month back. not sure about its availability now though. haven't been there since.

Black Spizikes, DTRT3, FR3 and Black XX2 are all available at Nike Park MOA.

This dunk is available too for 4095:

nike-dunk-01-03-main.jpg
Quote:
The main store is still in the works but you can shop @ our showroom. Just pm me so i can give you the address. That goes for everyone that is interested in copping some gears and kicks.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

no jo you can make it the two of us.... good thing i sold 2 skateboards and bearings last nyt.. i got my spizks..... hehehehehe ... to all the haters.... ammm... i really dont care... i like my kicks...

Hehe! Well if there's a spizike that I like, it's gotta be the true blue pair.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Nope.....btw bakit wala napansin sa VC shox testify?plus may brown sneaker na maganda..mura lang 2995...parang style chucks.. :wink:
wink.gif

saw a new colorway of the brons 4, looks like a usa colorway, im not sure what its called since been away from the shoe game for a while.

Back
Top Bottom