Nike Park UPDATES

yea i noticed those Dunks (White/blue/silver)... altho not a dunkhead, they do look nice... they are available @ shoe salon to @ a lower price... 3700 i believe...?

The new dunks are nice! i also saw some white/red/navy dunks at park MOA. They also have the Black 22's, DTRT 3's and Fire Reds. Park High Street have the Sheed, Lebron and Kobe AF1's for 14,995. The Sheeds are FIRE!!!!! Overall shoe quality is really nice!

Quote:
May mga AF1 na all white na sale jan or kahti ano AF1
:D
happy.gif

anyone seen an air max1 ben drury in podium? my friend told me he saw em but that was a couple of weeks ago. i'd check it out myself but i live so far from podium. thanks alot :D
LF: Air Max 1s, Air Max 90 Infrared, Reebok Ventillators/ERS.. size 9.5 please hehe :D

Airpopoy thanks sa information

sana ma-sale mga Air Force 1.

Ganda sana mga dunks kaso sakit sa paa. Yung sa buto sa gilid ng paa. Narrow naman yung paa ko pero sakit talaga. Ganda pa naman nung jordan 2 dunks ko.

Pero Air Force 1 hindi masakit.
_

_

^no problem....hehe

btw black maize kobe 2 together with 2 new colorways of nike dunk low..white/white/metallic silver and white/grey/navy/red sole are now available at park ermita..

at dun sa naghahanap ng kobe 1 asg.i saw one pero may konting yellowing sa heel area...

edit:
sorry aj 7 inspired pala yun... color is white/white/metallic silver..

may pics sa link..

www.pickyourshoes.com/col...um_aj7.htm

Anyone know if they have ZK 2 black/maize in SM west/cubao or anywhere with that colorway?...sorry im just askin my bro to buy it for me, its cheaper in PI lol

^
i think its more expensive here. its around $155 when you convert it.

Most Nike Park and Stadium stores have them.
love is taking the air less travelled.

hello, well to anyone who's interested. i checked out nike park n podium. they still have the ben drury am1s but only in size 8 and 10.5 ... hope someone out there gets lucky sigh oh well
LF: Air Max 1s, Air Max 90 Infrared, Reebok Ventillators/ERS.. size 9.5 please hehe :D

saw some fire red 3s and dtrt 3 in park moa
looking for aj4 mars,militaries or pures sz 9!

woww although i hate that spizike colorway, im suprised they actually came here...

wonder if the true blue spizikes will drop here too, they look much nicer..

^LOL "spizucks" hehehe... Who the hell here is gonna buy that ugly pair AT THAT EXTREMELY REASONABLE PRICE?!

Hehehe.

Hey Mr. Takeover when is your shop opening? :D
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Back
Top Bottom