NIKE PARK UPDATES

^launch date this week.

probably on the 28th

first season game and his movie more than a game
wink.gif

^ sorry for the OT. but come on man..ur posts are unnecessary. you also did the same in the stadium thread. sir glitch is right just pm him.
and lets just stick to updates and relevant comments.

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

I found a retailer who aparently dident get the memo NOT to sell. Coped in my size , YES THEY DO HAVE THE 'RISING SUN INSOLES", retail was $150, pic soon

where'd you buy it?

any info on the release of the 4 rings KB4? tia

Originally Posted by gijace

I found a retailer who aparently dident get the memo NOT to sell. Coped in my size , YES THEY DO HAVE THE 'RISING SUN INSOLES", retail was $150, pic soon

where'd you buy it?

believe it or not I bought my "rising sun" AJ 12's from my local %%*#'s Sporting Goods Store

i got rs 12's earlier.. material is ok but i don't get the plastic shinny part(has FP umbrella pack appeal). haven't really check it tho, have torush to drop it at the post office.

Originally Posted by gijace

where'd you buy it?

believe it or not I bought my "rising sun" AJ 12's from my local %%*#'s Sporting Goods Store
Nice find!
smile.gif

Thanks. Technically this is the 1st time I got 2 cop an ultra exclusive release in my market @ retail...EVEN IF ONLY BY CHANCE, LOL. I put it out there 4 myfellow NTrs but got blocked out. Hopefully some1 else got to c it.

the new 12s are clean, but im still waiting for much hotter joints to spend my money on

I'm curious to see what kicks would drop next week. For sure 4 rings would drop.

for those who are still looking for the rising sun.
NP MOA still have some..3 pairs. as of 7:30pm today. i think it was a sz8.5 a 12 and another one. just call them for the szes
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom