too bad they dont ship sa pi!!!
mad.gif

neighboring SEA countries available!!!

sana maging available na rin kc d2!!!

the moment they're good on F&F i'll hook up anybody who asks
wink.gif
I AM NOT KIDDING
smile.gif

are the lebron 7's excluded from the VIP card discount?8,595 is roughly $179.if you buy the lebrons in the states with that 8.875 % tax you're lookingat $172.if you buy them online you have to add $10-$12 shipping.if parks and stadiums honor the VIP cards you'll end up paying $161 or 7735 or retail.

Too stiff ah...They are capitalizing on the early feedback for the shoe and the clamor for it...

if you have any relatives in States, maybe you can wait for the Thanks Giving Day, they might put the shoes on sale as well,
smile.gif

or better yet,the day after thanksgiving or what is infamously known as "black friday".some new stuff might be excluded though but you never knowwith these things.

Originally Posted by nikekobe24

guys! san pa ba may NIKE DUNK LOW SUPREME SPARK 3M size 11 yung icey sole ung ilalim??? tnx!
don't know the szes but try calling NP moa and trinoma
they still have a display

nike lebron 7.. very good shoes, bad price.. imo! if that is the price the red carpet is worth waiting for.. i've heard the
package came in with 2 laces red and black. looking forward for the philippine relaese.

gateway update:

kobe dream season xdr (black/yellow & white/purple, restocked white/black/red)

lebron ambassador II (white/red/black, forgot the other cw)

melo 6 (white/black/red)

cradle low (white/purple)

a full bag of air max always comes with a hefty price tag.. dont expect lunar's cheap prices...
i prefer zoom air though. i hope the 7s can deliver.

available na sa NP greenbelt 3 lebron 7 for kids retail for P4995. lebron 7 black jacket, short, jersey, shirt and long sleeves shirt. lebron
ambassador 2 white/red/black and white/black/gold.

Back
Top Bottom