Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

Originally Posted by skeith8

available na kaya yung lebron vii?

sabi sakin ng NP Southmall second week of November pa daw
smile.gif
thanks for the heads up.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by shrewd03

what about the KB4 "four rings? klan ang release dto sa PI? any info guys?

that's the kobe4 release for november.. wishing na sana pati championship/USA ang irelease..

^^ thanks sir. really looking forward to it. saw the game last nyt and it looked nice. Kobe and the others are wearing it.

Originally Posted by lmns2

that's the kobe4 release for november.. wishing na sana pati championship/USA ang irelease..

you sure about that mate? if thats the case maybe il just have to buy KB 4 rings rather than Air Max Lebron VII.

how much kaya sa nike stores retail ng lb VII? humihirit kasi ako sa friend ko sa tate ngayon $170 daw. sana di agad maubos yung sizes..

you sure about that mate? if thats the case maybe il just have to buy KB 4 rings rather than Air Max Lebron VII.
Accdg.to my friend in Nike park,they were given notice that the lebron's might drop either nov.14 or 15. PI will be late daw to get theirstocks. I've been waiting for it also,to be used for Bball sana tom.for our league. I guess I have to cop a soldier 3 instead for the meantime.

Originally Posted by jau014

^did your friend mention other releases like the other 2 cws of the 12 and the SJ?
smile.gif
Same thing bro. They said SJ's and AJ 12 will drop(don't know though if it's flu game or cherry reds). So I guess hope is still up forthose SJ's....

Originally Posted by nwo0714

^did your friend mention other releases like the other 2 cws of the 12 and the SJ?
smile.gif
Same thing bro. They said SJ's and AJ 12 will drop(don't know though if it's flu game or cherry reds). So I guess hope is still up for those SJ's....

that is good..i hope all 3 will drop here. but im really praying for the whte/reds. thanks for the info and pls keep us posted
happy.gif

smile.gif
Same thing bro. They said SJ's and AJ 12 will drop(don't know though if it's flu game or cherry reds). So I guess hope is still up for those SJ's....

that is good..i hope all 3 will drop here. but im really praying for the whte/reds. thanks for the info and pls keep us posted
happy.gif
No problem, I will as soon as info comes out.

I'll pray more for the space jams!

I'm wishing to be able to get them at a retail price, together with the flu-game.

Accdg.to my friend in Nike park,they were given notice that the lebron's might drop either nov.14 or 15. PI will be late daw to get their stocks. I've been waiting for it also,to be used for Bball sana tom.for our league. I guess I have to cop a soldier 3 instead for the meantime.
mate if your going to buy soldier 3 pa ask na din kung may size 13 pa sila, im looking for that one din kasi. thanks
smile.gif

yup. 100% sure four rings would drop.

co-sign, lmns, been waiting for those usa/championship thing ever since the first time pics surfaced. in other sites its called "Beijing to Finals orBJ2F"

ben, better get those, since you missed out on the inlines bro.

Accdg.to my friend in Nike park,they were given notice that the lebron's might drop either nov.14 or 15. PI will be late daw to get their stocks. I've been waiting for it also,to be used for Bball sana tom.for our league. I guess I have to cop a soldier 3 instead for the meantime.
mate if your going to buy soldier 3 pa ask na din kung may size 13 pa sila, im looking for that one din kasi. thanks
smile.gif
Bro, only 9.5 and 10.5 are available at athelete's for Glorietta eh, last time I checked.

smile.gif
Went to nike park podium, staff said Lebron VII will release either tom or sat. daw....Here we go again.....Different feedback from differentbranches na naman...

smile.gif
Went to nike park podium, staff said Lebron VII will release either tom or sat. daw....Here we go again.....Different feedback from different branches na naman...

sir anung colorway ang lebron 7 na magdrop d2 sa PI? ung red black lang ba? 1st week din ang interantional release ng lebron max 7 red carpet.

excited na ko to get my pair of the Lebron VII's ive been waitng for that. sna nga marelease na.

called gb3 just awhile back and they said they had some new apparels, for basketball they had a new jordan jersey and shorts.

went to NP sta. lucia...

they are taking pre-orders/reservations for LeBron VII na.

no specific release date yet.

but from what i remember retail price would be P8,595 daw.
pimp.gif

also gave some info on SJs pala.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

wow mahal... sure pass for me even on vip discount
frown.gif

maybe at 30-40% off
wink.gif

on sale 40 years from now vhrad. ganon talaga sya kamahal. naginquire din ako sa states tru a friend same price din.

Back
Top Bottom