NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by dvplayground

Another ZK IV CW is out in Nike Park G4. White/Purple CW.

This one?

2cyiv6.jpg

your correct ben. thats the one. its a bit weird we get TB cw since before only US accnts get TB's. Was hoping for the olympic/championship thingthough

Originally Posted by benthugs

This one?

2cyiv6.jpg
Hi bro. No this isn't the one. Its the White/Purple that has the gray sole that has speckled purple dots. Check it out bro.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Inigo

Originally Posted by benthugs

This one?

2cyiv6.jpg
Hi bro. No this isn't the one. Its the White/Purple that has the gray sole that has speckled purple dots. Check it out bro.
smile.gif

oooppsss my bad, only called them and the guy I was able to talk to said it had purple flywire. if those are the speckled then much better, was also thinkingthat its rare for a TB edition shoe to drop in the PI.

Yeah that isn't the one. Confirmed it just now as well. It's the speckled gray sole that dropped here. Are you getting one Ryan? I can't keep upalready with so many CWs. I think I'm done with ZK4s.

Yeah that isn't the one. Confirmed it just now as well. It's the speckled gray sole that dropped here. Are you getting one Ryan? I can't keep up already with so many CWs. I think I'm done with ZK4s.

nope, i don't think so bro. you should get the phillys though, those are nice IMO and not your regular KB4

Will check BHS later if the Speckled soles are already available there. I like this one over the Philly. The 3M on the Philly is not working for me.

just saw the new kobe 4 "speckled" in park G4. it will be on sale tomorrow, Oct 1.

very nice and clean pair. feels like the white-outs but improved with some hints of purple and the speckled grey-clear sole. .. might cop this but I somehowfeel its redundant if you already have the inlines and still have this new pair...
wink.gif
decisions decisions..
ohwell.gif
happy.gif

oh men, they just can't stop milking out the ZK4 can they...?

pareng joaqs, i think those 4-rings are for you! hehehe

^ Pareng Jayson, you mean the "Gardenia Ube & Cheese" ZKIV?
laugh.gif

I don't know about those bro. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the olympic/championship edition. I'm hoping they drop next.

Originally Posted by superswag

has anyone spotted this aj1 cw in any nikepark shops around the metro?

thanks!
I don't think Purple Metallic 1 have been released in PI.

thanks for the quick response sircsetroc and black! too bad for me... was planning to buy this for the wife...

thanks again! peace

Back
Top Bottom